United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i Sport-Line

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bman6074 View Post
cGodin, Yes its every Sunday even through out the winter. But we sit inside for coffee. Usually starts around 9-9:30am and can go up to 12 noon. Just depends on the crowd that shows up.

That estroil Blue was most likely me if the side mirrors are blue too. I have been out to west hartford center a few time the past couple months hanging out for happy hours with friends.
Come out tomorrow.
I will be out for cars and coffee tomorrow around 9:30am.
PM me if you need more info.
Thanks Bman! I did end up making it; was still in food recovery from a pre-thanksgiving thanksgiving celebration on Saturday. Going to try and swing by there next Sunday perhaps...? Sadly, snow tires/wheels go on this Tuesday, but I did finally just surpass 1200 miles and got to open her up this weekend! Definitely faster than my F30 335i with MPPK for sure! Grin inducing and even with cold-ish tires man does this thing stick to the road. Truly on rails!

2013 F30 335i | Sport-Line 6MT | Alpine White w/Black Dakota Leather | Gloss Black trim - Red Finishers | Premium | Cold Weather | Dynamic Handling | HK Sound | MPPK | M Blk Grills | M Pedals
Appreciate 0