View Single Post
      01-02-2024, 01:41 AM   #1
Nixer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92, F10 LCI and F10 Pre-LCI

MHD Stage2 + pump gas map to stock limp mode

2011 535i went into limp mode after flashing stock image from MHD stage 2. Car idles fine, can go up to 5000 rpm in park but won't go past 3rd gear when driving. Even with little gas, car completely loses power, drops down to 600 rpm and shakes violently. No CEL or codes in ISTA.

Already changed MAF and MAP sensors, spark plugs and coil packs. Also, flashed the DME back to stock using esys and still no change. I see few others reported similar issue but don't see a resolution in any of the threads I found here.

Before throwing money in there with new valve cover, VANOS etc, wanted to ask for help here. Has anyone experienced similar issue with MHD stage 2 tune?
I also noticed that the transmission clutch related adaptation values are all showing 0, except clutch C at -13.00 mbar filling pressure and Clutch E 493.00 mbar. I really don't think it's a transmission issue but I am no expert.

Previous owner had Stage 2 + pump gas map, but lost his MHD account access because his school email account he used to sign up is no longer active. I've contacted MHD with but their only suggestion is buy a new license.

All I am trying to do is put the car back to stock so I can pass Texas state inspection. I'd greatly appreciate all suggestions to get it sorted.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0