08-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #110
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalberti View Post
To give you guys an idea of the wheel gap on 2014 Msport, I can lay my iPhone 5 on its side level on top of the tire and easily place it between the fender and the tire. Someone said in a earlier post it was only 10mm higher than a 2013, if so I don't think you'd be able to visibly notice the difference if the 2 cars were side by side. When I saw a 2013 next to a 2014 the other day, I coulda been Ray Charles and seen the difference!
According to BMW.de configurator the M Sport suspension is only 10mm lower.

Quote:
Dieses von der BMW M GmbH entwickelte Fahrwerk umfasst eine straffere Fahrwerksauslegung und eine Fahrzeugtieferlegung um 10 mm. Angepasste Dämpfer, kürzere Federn sowie Stabilisatoren mit höchster Verdrehsteifigkeit optimieren den Bodenkontakt Ihres BMW bei sportlicher Fahrweise ohne jedoch die Sicherheit zu beeinträchtigen.

Google translate:

Developed by BMW M GmbH chassis includes a firmer suspension design and vehicle lowered by 10 mm. Adjusted dampers, stabilizers and shorter springs with high torsional stiffness to maximize road contact your BMW a sporty driving style but without compromising security.
http://www.bmw.de/vc/ncc/xhtml/start...8n4h2#PACKAGES

Also, if you want Dynamic Damper control, you get the std. suspension
Appreciate 0