View Single Post
      08-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #921
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

day 2! did the final polish using CG's V38 Optical Final Polish. for those who don't know it actually takes days to do a polish job...not something that will be done in one afternoon. you're using multiple polishes, different color pads and what not but if you love working on your car this is by far one of the most enjoyable experiences as you're putting all your love and effort into you're car and the payoff is just incredible!

pretty much after that I hit the car with CG's BlackLight which is basically a glaze that helps fill in any light scratches and swirls that didn't get removed. which I followed with CG's JetSeal to seal the paint up. here it is curing for 20 minutes before I go back and buff off the residue.

to save time while the JetSeal was curing I was working on the leather seats using CG's Leather Cleaner and Conditioner using CG's Horse Hair Brush.

than after buffing off the JetSeal I went ahead and cleaned up my AGL21's and sealing them up with Dr Beasley's Matte Wheel Sealant.

that's pretty much it for today. i'll do I final Carnuba wax in the morning with CG's ButterWet Wax before driving up mid morning.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1