08-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #166
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurrNinja View Post
How much in gains are you looking at? Hyped for your face lift looking forward to it.
I don't have the #'s but I can tell you she pulls pretty hard. I've only ripped through 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear because by than I'm already up over 70+ mph. total different exhaust note now...more deeper and I've never once since I owned the car ever heard the diverter valve go off. looking for more gains once I get the DP, CP and intake installed and switch to Map 2. it's nice to feel a bit more power now. i'm not looking to get crazy power but just more than what the stock is putting out. so this is great for guys just looking for a bit more power. I may look into BM3 down the road but for now this will suffice my needs

yup! looking forward to the new bumper. I've actually been reaching out to some of the aftermarket companies about their carbon front lips for the F90 and I explained to them that I wanted to see what their return policy was/is in case it doesn't fit. when they made the bumper I don't know how much more different it is than the actual F90 since it's just a copy so no one could actually confirm if it'll fit or not. i'd like to order one and see if it fits and if it doesn't I want to feel safe knowing I can return it because from the searches I found the cheapest carbon fiber front bumper lip is $900
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
BurrNinja430.50