View Single Post
      04-25-2017, 05:44 AM   #5
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I would add a painted 3d style lip to the front. Get rid of the orange reflector and get a matched painted one from IND or even from our site sponsor JSpeed. Since the wheels match the chrome grill no need to upgrade that unless you want the double slat grills that would be a nice upgrade.

Here's the Hamman front spoiler which I've seen in both carbon fiber or painted

Here's the double slat. You can separate them so if you want keep the chrome ring and swap in the double slats

Remember you have a base model rear bumper so either paint the OEM diffuser black or have it replaced which would require some cutting and install a Hamman style diffuser.

I don't know if you have a spoiler already but if you don't a 3D spoiler to match the front or a M5 spoiler if you want a subtle look

There's so many things you can do but it all depends on what you like and what look you're going after from mild look to an aggressive look.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 04-25-2017 at 06:03 AM..
Appreciate 0