nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I wouldn't say that I am afraid or that I do not love her completely. What happened in the past has only allowed me to love her in a more healthy way. I have let the past go from an emotional standpoint, but I will not forget what it did to me. I do very much love the girlfriend and I love her without fear. In the event that something happens to our relationship, it most definitely hurt when it ends; however, I will never allow myself to get so fully wrapped up in someone again that it almost destroys me. Loving someone else is great, but loving yourself enough to have some self preservation is much more important.

Think of it this way. If you care so much about everyone around you, that you are constantly filling everyone else's glass before you fill your own; at the end of the day, everyone else has a full glass but you. I've learned to fill my glass first, then fill theirs with the overflow of my glass. Their glass is full, but mine isn't empty in the process[/COLOR].

oh i definitely understand what you mean. I have to admit I did this with my immediate family but thats whole different thread lol
i stop being the waiter.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8211.00