View Single Post
      11-17-2021, 11:42 AM   #641
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Again, I get it but VER is the only one with a chance to take down HAM & MB. But my $$$$$ is still on HAM. TOO many fast tracks left & HAM's luck is off the charts. Hoping for more parity next year

Who knows, maybe Ferrari will get it right next year and I'll be a war with 2-MAX-Crew

Still wish BMW had stayed in F1. I don't get the MB / BMW dynamic...To me MB is kinda the enemy unless one owns both
I still think VER will win it unless he or RB does something really stupid. Or of course a DNF that is out of their control. HAM/MB basically have to win out and I think that is a lot harder to do than just hang on like VER has to.

I hope Ferrari does to, I like Carlos and Charles a lot as drivers.

I've never made my personal car purchases based on mass marketing or who drives what in racing. It used to be simple, I liked BMW for track cars and we love our C63S for a fun street car. Tough to beat the TT V8 viscerally compared to the TT I6 IMO. Now though the direction BMW gone has really muddied the waters IMO for that easy distinction. Not a lot appeals to me from BMW anymore except the current F series M2s, especially the CS version at the moment. I resisted Porsche forever but since having my 6MT Cayman 4.0 for the last year, it would be pretty tough for me to go back to MB or BMW for a fun sports car. I know not fair etc but it is what it is.

I do wish BMW would've stayed in F1 though to if anything just for the competition/fun factor. I respect race teams that build their own engines etc a lot more than others.
Appreciate 3