View Single Post
      09-20-2018, 02:52 PM   #2
rahdigga165
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i xdrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKNEVL View Post
My 2015 535i is due to get the rear brake pads replaced. I just called Irvine BMW (So Cal) and they quoted me $555. I almost couldn't believe it. I asked out of curiosity how much the front pads were to replace as I believe these will be due soon as well and the guy quoted me $596. This sounds very very high to me. Also there was not much of a difference in cost from the front to the rears which was a red flag for me. Can anyone comment on what you have paid at the dealer?

I will for sure get a quote and go with an independent shop if this is an accurate cost. I was hoping to go with a dealer this time around as my car is just about to fall out of warranty and I wanted to see if the dealer caught anything that might need to be fixed.

Thank you ahead of time.

-Jian
You better off and going to FCPEURO.com and buying oem and have an indy install them for you..i have done the same and saved nearly $700 by buying it myself and having an indy shop do the labor..i was only charges $120 to have them installed front and rear pads. Dealers quotes are insane..my dealer in New York charges $200 an hr for labor...just my opinion.
Appreciate 1
tet0010.00