View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 04:44 PM   #159
rcsup1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_ View Post
Had this thread bookmarked for a while, shout out to everyone that's put in the work and research. Wouldn't have a clue otherwise.

Typically I made an error with this and mated 760i calipers with 550i discs, giving the attached result, with the caliper housing fouling the disc. Only by 1mm or so, I feel like the caliper could be easily spaced out but I'd rather not.

I was considering my options but can't exactly send the discs and pads back, and I've found 550i calipers which I've ordered, so the 760i ones are surplus to requirements. If anyone is interested in me donating them to their favourite charitable cause, send me a message.
Are you not able to dremel/grind the caliper down a bit where it rubs to make these fit? Seems like it's real close.
2011 F25 X3 35i |M-Sport Front Bumper Conversion|Largus Full Adjustable Coilovers|FTP Charge Pipes|Gutted Catalytic Downpipe|RB Oil Cooler Thermostat Delete|25 Row Oil Cooler|Custom Built Cold Air Intake|9"AEM Cone Filter Behind Kidney Grills With Outerwear|Precision Raceworks Coils|BM3 Stage 2 E30 Tune| BM3 Upgraded 8-speed TCU Flash|395mm X5M Front Brakes
Appreciate 0