View Single Post
      06-29-2015, 12:41 AM   #9
SonicEndeavor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLKFAN View Post
Thanks for the insight. I'm a fan of coilovers and have used them numerous times with many cars I've owned and modded so I know the benefits.

My thread was just to find out first hand from anyone on this forum who has the set up that I'm speaking of (standard with springs) that can give me direct feedback before I pull the trigger-on some H&R sports from a forum member here. I've searched hard and the only feedback I read of is from people who have adjustable suspension or 550's with standard suspension. I have a 528 with standard and not adjustable or sport modes. The deal is really cheap and I can have them installed for nothing as well so the cheap factor is outweighing the extra $1K-2K for coilovers since I've spent a chunk on Alpina stuff.

If anyone who is riding this exact set up can reply with direct feedback I would appreciate it
Lots of opinions in this thread for both Sport and non-sport suspension owners.
http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthre...=646197&page=1