06-29-2015, 01:06 AM   #11
CLKFAN
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicEndeavor View Post
Lots of opinions in this thread for both Sport and non-sport suspension owners.
http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthre...=646197&page=1
Thanks for this link but I've read that one (and many more) all the way through start to finish and no one on there has standard suspension. Everyone on H&R's that are happy have a way to adjust their set up and I don't. It seems that if I can't adjust anything that I may just have to move onto what I know best and just go with coilovers for this car or have fun with the H&R's till I get my Q3 bonus from work for coilovers or no springs and just wait till then for coilovers.

Priorities are tough when trying to do everything at once when modding.

I kind of don't even like this car much either after driving it now for 3 weeks. I still haven't installed my 21" Alpina's or the Alpina spoiler or the trunk spoiler so I may have a chance to sell off the parts and move onto another satisfying car. Only reason why I bought it is because I like the way the F10 Alpina B5 looks but always thought I could make it look better with the 21" Alpina wheels instead of those smaller 20" Alpina's they come with that look a bit off. I saw a forum member here with the 21's but he was missing a spoiler (Alpina or not) to set it off better or compliment them.

I have a lot to think about.

Last edited by CLKFAN; 06-29-2015 at 02:46 AM..
Appreciate 0