View Single Post
      06-29-2015, 10:37 AM   #12
SonicEndeavor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLKFAN View Post
Thanks for this link but I've read that one (and many more) all the way through start to finish and no one on there has standard suspension. Everyone on H&R's that are happy have a way to adjust their set up and I don't. It seems that if I can't adjust anything that I may just have to move onto what I know best and just go with coilovers for this car or have fun with the H&R's till I get my Q3 bonus from work for coilovers or no springs and just wait till then for coilovers.

Priorities are tough when trying to do everything at once when modding.

I kind of don't even like this car much either after driving it now for 3 weeks. I still haven't installed my 21" Alpina's or the Alpina spoiler or the trunk spoiler so I may have a chance to sell off the parts and move onto another satisfying car. Only reason why I bought it is because I like the way the F10 Alpina B5 looks but always thought I could make it look better with the 21" Alpina wheels instead of those smaller 20" Alpina's they come with that look a bit off. I saw a forum member here with the 21's but he was missing a spoiler (Alpina or not) to set it off better or compliment them.

I have a lot to think about.
The guys who have xDrives have the standard suspension unless they have DHP.
XDrives don't get the sport suspension.
I'm assuming you have a rwd car because no one makes coilovers for xDrive F10's.
Appreciate 0