cb2004mj
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 535d

Quote:
Originally Posted by delviacv2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoefur View Post
oh shit. you did the quad exhaust modification. Mind if I DM you some questions ? Im thinking about doing the same.
No problem.
to OP, thank you for your original post with part numbers. I was lucky enough to get the caps and plug from ecstuning for a fair price and they worked mint. I had ordered a egr delete kit from darkside developments. they verified it would fit via vin number. they were very wrong. I ended up fabing all my own delete panels for manifolds and coolant ports as I have fab skills and scrap but no time for ordering parts middle of the delete. they intercooler fits great though and I modified thier downpipe to work then made my own downpipe back stainless steel 3" exhaust with two v bands in-between so now I can remove axle back or mid pipe separately. lastly I used malone tuning. apparently I'm one of the first but ecu will be here tomorrow, fingers crossed I got all the proper sensors back hooked where they need to be. FYI anyone who cares to use malone tuning in the future will be able to remotely for the 2014 year models now.
Appreciate 0