Quote:
Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
There's a lot of clutter in the Mercedes lineup right now. I just traded my F10 535i to a CLS 550 AMG Pkg and I absolutely love it, but the AMG GT 4 Door kind of fills its spot, although at a higher price point. That's what my customer ended up replacing the CLS with. Attachment 2381679
Gorgeous, and a fantastic spec!
Thank you! I truly wanted a 650i m sport gran coupe but I'm terrified of the N63, warranty or not, even though I work at Jag Land Rover and there's a BMW dealer across the street lol. Ended up getting a great deal on this CPO, plus our dealer group also owns the local Benz dealer.
Definitely a good choice, the M278 engines are pretty much bulletproof, I personally also don't trust the N63, I find for V8's Merc is better and for Inline-6's that is BMW's speciality - although the new MB I6 (M256) is pretty awesome, love it on my CLS. Enjoy the CLS
Thank you! I had a CLS 400 as a demo for a work trip down to Miami and back for a weekend and I was thoroughly impressed although I agree 100% that Mercedes strong suit is V8 and BMW is I6. My cousin had a 2012 CLS 550, put 100k on it then upgraded to a CLS 63 AMG and had really good ownership experiences with both so I'm excited!

Had it for one week and already has exhaust work done, scheduling tint, spacers and lowering links for the Airmatic suspension. Then it's gonna be a while before it gets a tune for 550hp and 705lb-ft on a bone stock car!
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00