View Single Post
      04-02-2015, 01:02 PM   #1
Carlos@TAG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Cinco

Talking AC Schnitzer Sport Spring Kits - New Lower Pricing By TAG Motorsports

Many of you know the brand, and the product offerings from our friends at AC Schnitzer, but we would like to offer them to you in a different light. Recently we’ve installed AC Schnitzer springs across numerous BMW platforms. We would like to enlighten you as to some of what AC has to offer in their product.

Suspension components from AC Schnitzer improve driving comfort, dynamics and safety. Essential requirements for this is that the wheels always have contact with the ground, and that road-holding, cornering stability, braking and steering safety are
guaranteed.

Thier philosophy is simple: "Better fast, than hard."

"The car must in principle handle as well as standard; forgiving load change responses and gentle understeer on the limit are important - in the end AC Schnitzer customers are not professional racing drivers." this is the explanation of a famous person - a racing driver who has been responsible for suspension development at AC Schnitzer for decades: Manfred Wollgarten.

With AC Schnitzer sports and racing suspensions we reach a lowering of approx. 20 mm comparing to an M suspension and even 35 mm in comparison to a standard suspension.
Lowering the centre of gravity by lowering the vehicle brings a perceptible improvement in safety margin, driving dynamics and cornering behaviour. And always in the scope of delivery: even more driving pleasure!

Driving Impressions: We have driven on various types of springs from the KW Height Adjustable Springs, to H&R’s etc etc etc, not one setup has actually felt the same as the factory ride, and comfort AND enhanced the overall appearance. It was really shocking to know that you are actually driving a car that is LOWERED on Springs and it rides this good!

Benefits
  • More sportiness - AC Schnitzer suspensions offer a noticeably increase of sportiness through the lowering , optically and in driving dynamics
  • More driving pleasure - AC Schnitzer suspensions give enthusiastic drivers an emotional and exciting driving experience
  • Everyday use / comfort - they all offer sporty driving characteristics and at the same time they are comfortable and suitable for everyday use
  • Improved agility - improved slalom and lap times
  • More safety - the certificate of authenticity of each AC Schnitzer suspension components guarantees the high safety level
  • Approved on the Nuerburgring - developed and extensively tested on the North Loop of the Nuerburgring, where every test result is used for improvement

We have decided to lower the pricing on these products

Vehicle Price List

F30/F32 320,328I, 428i
MSRP $390 NEW PRICING $300

F30/F32 335I, 435i
MSRP $420 NEW PRICING $330

F10 535i
MSRP $760 NEW PRICING $475

F10 550I
MSRP $760 NEW PRICING $475

F10 M5
MSRP $610 NEW PRICING $475

F15 x-drive, (without leveling)
MSRP $960 NEW PRICING $725

F15 x-drive (with leveling]
MSRP $690 NEW PRICING $530

F80/F82 M3/M4
MSRP $699 NEW PRICING $625

Click HERE or PM to order and reference this post in the subject.

Appreciate 0