01-22-2020, 05:15 AM   #996
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
I didn't mean to offend you. From your previous pictures you've got a nice, good-looking dog (a master of biting, I'd presume ) but that picture is of bad quality, he's out of focus, like your phone "thought" you were picturing the background that looks better detailed. I would take another picture but you don't really have to.

The start of your phrase (people are not scrupulous about punctuation here, not even I am ) just reminded me of some movie characters that admitted they came home to see how their families were doing very infrequently. This one in particular: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080801...item=qt0295141.
Sorry to take offense so quickly. I have some issues beyond my control going on, and I find myself at that "edge" much too often the last few weeks.

When I came in, I snapped a pic really quickly as I was in a hurry to do something else. Most of the time you can't catch him staying still long enough to even get a decent photo.

He and my wife are a few of the "grounding" things in my life right now.... and my wife won't pose for pics to go up here.