View Single Post
      10-25-2023, 07:19 AM   #104
domacuratl
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
Thanks for posting numbers, not everyone does that.

What is your target daily caloric intake? Or total weekly caloric intake if you don't have a daily number. Thanks.
To be brutally honest I don't count calories. In my personally opinion when eating whole foods and not eating process or ultra process foods it is extremely hard to overeat. People who eat carbs like bread, rice, noodles and potatoes, etc. it is very easy to overeat because they cause a high blood sugar spike in the human body and in turn will not keep you feeling full for long. If you think about when you eat Chinese or Japanese food; 3 hours later your hungry again. If you eliminate foods that cause high blood sugar spikes it can also help heal the human body from the inside metabolically. To caveat on that if you think about people who have cancer their ultimate goal with nutrition is to starve the cancer of sugar because cancer can only thrive off of sugar. I think a diet filled with any type of animal products like meats, eggs, cheese, vegetables, fats and a small amount of fruits. Fats in the human diet is essential because it help with moving nutrients around in the human body and also keeps hormones stable. I myself have been digging down this rabbit whole on nutrition and found the American diet is extremely horrible. So many people nowadays are overweight, have diabetes, blood pressure and heart problems. From personal experience my mother has cured herself of type 2 diabetes and lost over 60 pounds. She eats just like me now but of course in smaller portions; I practically eat double the food she eats. My diet is a hybrid approach of carnivore and keto. I will admit carnivore diet people on the internet have an extreme approach and for some people it is an ideal diet for people with autoimmune disease, but IMHO I think Keto is a great place to start for majority of people and it can be adjusted from there depending on long term goals.

Currently an example day of eating for me when coming off a 16 hour fast with an 8-hour eating window. Lunch: 14-16+ ounces of meat with a can of green beans. Sometimes I could have 3 pieces of chicken like 2 thighs and a leg with a salad. If it is a weight training day, I would eat a banana 1 hour before going to the gym. Dinner: A plate full of meat and a plate of salad.

Eating meat is the main stable in my diet because that is what will keep me feeling full and satisfied.

In the end eat to get full!
Appreciate 0