View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #78
AC_S5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10 523i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
But in Hong Kong, all you do is sit in traffic all day, what difference does it make if you have 4, 6 or 8 cylinder?
There's traffic in every major cities around the world ie. Boston, NYC, Chicago and LA I think is the baddest in terms of traffic jam. I do some freeway driving as well and I don't use my car to commute so I don't sit in traffic all the time so your point of sitting in traffic all the time is invalid or it's maybe a fact that you have never been in our city or maybe you haven't got a clue of what a real traffic jam is about (try driving in downtown Bangkok or cities like Mumbai, Jakarta and Sao Paulo)

Also the 4 cylinder N20 will drive comfortably at speed in excess of 140km/h, that's more than the posted speed limit on most US highways 55mph.

From what I read, most of the 550 is sold in the States, even our friends from Germany who drives in the Autobahn with no posted speed limit buy less 550 then folks from the States.

Having said that, let me ask you the same questions you think you still need the V8 or anything that's more then 4 cylinder in the states?
2005 E60 523i, 1999 E39 523i, 1998 E46 323i
Appreciate 0