10-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #95
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
SV's failure reminds me of Hungary '08 when FM's car died right in front of the pit wall with only 3 laps to go and while having an enormous lead, though Massa's was more heartbreaking by a mile. Anyway......

A L O N S O O O O O
It actually reminded me of Japan '06, when Schumacher's engine went kaboom and lost him the championship. That was absolutely gut-wrenching for a Schumacher fan.

I'm a Ferrari fan, but it was still pretty sad to see SV go out like that. After all the negative publicity he's had this season, he has actually turned things around in the last couple races, and put in some very solid performances (esp. compared to Webber). This may not be his season, but he's definitely a talent to reckon with.

Was anyone else surprised with the Mclarens struggling in the rain? I always thought of Hamilton and Button being good in the rain.

One final thing I forgot to mention - huge kudos to Hamilton. Yes, I said it. He was the ONLY one with the balls to say 'let's go racing' even while the other drivers wanted the race to be red-flagged. I have huge respect for someone like that, and frankly lost a lot of respect for Mark "let's wait awhile" Webber

Last edited by Echo M3; 10-24-2010 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0