View Single Post
      01-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #40
Netcub
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335i Coupe

The guy that got killed posted this...a day before he died... (from the m5board forums)

M5froth I completley understand where you are coming from assuming that I am irresponsible..that is definetly understandable. I do sometimes make bad decisions but I am young and I do drive safe and I will not endanger the lives of others..and I hope you are not under the impression that I am the one to brag, I have never been that way and never will. Plus I will have pictures up asap with me in the pictures. I have no reason to lie buddy.

Snowball, thanks again buddy and I will try that soon.

M5baller, I will admit I was not aware that it wasnt a good idea to have m-mode set the way I did...My dealer did not tell me anything about it, when I took the test drive my salesmen had it set on the highest levels and told me it was fine. Even the mechanic said it was fine and that the only thing I really had to worry about was getting the services done on time. I know the salesmen pretty well as a friend and he has no reason to lie to me...plus like I said above the mechanic said there is no problem with it at all.... But I do understand where you guys are coming from, but I just want to be apart of the community and learn stuff just like you guys..

so take care

Josh
Appreciate 0