View Single Post
      07-21-2018, 01:33 AM   #756
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNoob View Post
How's the quality/detail? I have their new diver on order. kickstarter can be a gamble...
The watch quality wise is good ,there's no sharp edges ,grasping the crown is very easy too . However, I must caveat you with the fact that that watch picked up some water condensation inside the glass and the crown was tightened up too . I notified the staff about that problem . That was unacceptable by any means let alone a watch that claims 100 meters water resistance
I hit the local watchmaker and he applied silicone once he removed the bezel and bezel screws aren't for fancy concerns , they're for real
He replaced the gasket and added an extra gasket into the caseback which this watch didn't feature
He also "ventilated" the movement as he said water could have damaged the movement .
Movement wise it's a Swiss Movement a feather to the watch brand's cap
There's another things I' obliged to say :
If you order this watch with a canvas strap ,make sure your wrists don't sweat as much as mine because inner liner of the strap dyes on my wrist which is unpleasant to me
I don't think this would be a case with a leather or rubber strap
I like their Diver model as well. This brand punches well above its height despite a couple of niggling issues

Last edited by Nivarox; 07-21-2018 at 02:29 AM..
Appreciate 1
MNoob1539.50