View Single Post
      08-01-2017, 02:43 PM   #96
snj1013
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post

I've been in the car scene since the 90's and I've always been modifying my car's and trucks since. It's what i like to do and i enjoy it! I also enjoy watching people here modifying their F10's and posting their pictures! Whether it's just putting a spoiler on or a new front lip or even something simple like window tint. I appreciate the fact they love to mod their car and make it their very own. Just like mine...i modify it to my liking and not anybody else's which is why it's funny when people say to keep it clean! Why? everyone has their taste whether its clean and simple, moderate mods or extreme mods. I think my car sits in the moderate mods as to me extreme mods would be going all out with wide bodies/airbags/roll cages and full interior upgrades.

Also, the F10 is a sporty, luxury car so i don't think adding too many mods will take the luxury away from it
I appreciate the effort that you put into your car and the contributions you make to the forum. For me, and I quoted, the splitters are too much. Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate 0