Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
Ok, few things that happened to me just thus year all from Match/Okcupid/Hinge

Dated a chic who lost her visa, told me she was gonna leave the country and couldn't be with me after 3 months of an awesome relationship and completely ghosted me back in Feb. Texted me a week ago asking to "stay on my couch" for a few days... unreal.

3 weeks ago some chic a few towns over from my work asked me out and she was HIV positive but said it's cool, she has it under control.

in July a woman in my small town said she knew were I lived, knew my car and asked if I wanted to go to the local bar. That freaked me the F out.

I could probably keep going, I feel like something weird happens every week to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

keep going!

but that first chic was looking for some1 with $$$ to marry so she can stay. probably had some1 in mind, bailed out on u. It didnt work out, now she is back smh.
Dating sites are like swimming through the sewer with your mouth open hoping to get a 16 OZ Bone-in ribeye when you randomly bite down.

The crazy is concentrated and magnified...it will come at you like a spider monkey and you better be ready to duck, dodge, or clear out.

Good luck in your search, sir.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13157.00
cmyx6go15782.00