View Single Post
      07-20-2015, 09:33 PM   #687
macastel
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT LAW
I have had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with BMW North America since I bought my new 2015 550 in December.

It has been pulling hard to the right since it was delivered.

It has been in the shop 6 times now and numerous parts were ordered and installed. The car still steers to the right today.

BMW NA claims it is absolutely perfect and there is not a problem. They closed their claim. I re-opened it. I am waiting for their rep to come to our dealership.

This is unacceptable for an $80,000 vehicle. BMW NA has been absolutely horrible to work with. If they decide there is not a problem, they just close their file. This DOES NOT fly with me. I have owned 6 new BMW's over the years.

I have to say, my 550 has been the absolute worst vehicle I have owned. And dealing with BMW has made my experience even worse.

This has been going on for nearly 7 months. I have been paying for an $80,000 vehicle which drives like a 10 year old Honda.

I have owned 3 Range Rovers with significantly fewer mechanical issues and much better service from Land Rover.
Hello: I saw your post in the other forum. Very curiuos if you have been able to fix issue. I also have a 2015 550i And it pulls to the right.

I am going to start the process by making an appointment with my local dealer so I want to be prepare.

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0