2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media BMW 528i F10 VALVETRONIC ISSUES

Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #1
Chrishino031
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 528i 2013

BMW 528i F10 VALVETRONIC ISSUES

Hey guys so my car has been down for 3 weeks now I want to go ahead and get it back on the road, I was driving with some friends when my power died out and a drive train malfunction kicked one, I already knew what it was and immediately put the scanner in to get a valvetronic malfunction, I had done this job before at a shop but as I became more mechanically inclined decided to take the job myself, so last week I installed a new valvetronic motor in it and put all the pieces back together, I attempted to start the car (without programming) and had the same sound issue, just a Spinning noise, car sounds like it wants to fire up but the valves are closed, here are my codes:
-
1F0515
Valvetronic, supply voltage: Line disconnection
Valvetronic, supply voltage: Malfunction, secondary reaction, voltage supply
133E10
Valvetronic system: deactivated, adjustment fault too frequent
-
Seems to be a power issue, I tested voltage for the Valvetronic connector on accessory mode for it to come back as 6 Volts, the battery is sitting at 12, I touched another DME connection to see it at 6 aswell, my fuse boxes in the front and back read 12 Volts, im not sure if there is a relay that has gone bad or anything like that, but my connections have not been altered ever since my last installation of my subwoofers but the car was fine for months, any thoughts?
Appreciate 0