2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media Valvetronic no voltage n20

05-22-2024, 07:14 PM   #1
Chrishino031
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 528i 2013

Valvetronic no voltage n20

Hey guys I’m having a really hard time trying to figure out the issue on my F10, one day I was driving & received a drivetrain malfunction, I already knew what the problem was from the noise it made trying to start.. ( valvetronic ) so I went ahead and put the scanner in to receive a 133011 Voltage Malfunction , 1f0515 line disconnection, 133E10 deactivated, adjustment fault too frequent, I went ahead & replaced the cable, the valvetronic itself, reprogrammed it with no voltage still after new cable and new valvetronic, new dme with clone. I’m not sure where to move from here I was told my dme could’ve gone bad and I thought so too so went ahead n replaced it but didn’t seem to effect my voltage issue, when I used 3 other valvetronics, (2 online orders 1 oem) they would twitch once and stop, or not move at all, I’m very stuck on this I’m trying to see if anyone can help me or throw some hints my way, some said it was eccentric shaft but I am not sure if that would cause a voltage error 🤔
Attached Images

Appreciate 1