2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Commercial Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds Empire Motorsports Experience

10-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #23
Empiremotorsports
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m5

Thanks ClassM
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #24
combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBmw View Post
Combat-Your wheels look sick. I am looking for someone to powder coats mine in NYC.
I also hate the chrome side marker-curious to see how yours look painted?
Also did you get the Vorsteiner diffuser from Empire and if so did you install yet?
Would love to see pics
MOnster.. Sorry I never saw this.

I will have my car all done on Monday. And can take some pics.. I really need some advice anyways on weather to lower or not.

Your car has the Chrome piece right? not light?

I have painted light fender pieces just sitting here, I bought them on accident lol
Retired:2015 M5 CP MSR Intake|Carbon Fiber Fender Vents|Meisterschaft GTC catback with LXR mid pipes and ER Catless DPs | BPMSPORT Stage II Tune | RKP Rear Diffuser and Challenge Center piece |RKP Front Lip| Painted Reflectors | H&R Springs | Strasse SM5R Carbon Fiber Wheels | Nitto R888 |
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #25
MonsterBmw
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i M Sport

Can't wait to see your ride! Yes I have those big ugly chrome side markers as well and I am hoping one of the members comes out with a painted one. I already have the painted rear and side reflectors. Need a rear spoiler and diffuser so I can't wait to see your diffuser and the fitment. I also want my wheels powder coated just like yours man. Don't feel like buying new 20's
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #26
Joe535iX
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i Xdrive

Garage List
2014 535iX  [0.00]
I will be ordering this once I take delivery of my new 2014 535ix!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2014, 08:03 PM   #27
A Polite W
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassM View Post
Alright I'm sure a lot of you are wondering about how the quality is when it comes to these STYLE kits and mods. TBH, I was expecting to "get what you pay for" only to be surprised by how damn close to the authentic parts actually are.

I purchased a vorsteiner style rear diffuser and believe me when I say, I gave them a hard time with questions about fitment and blah blah blah. Requested pictures, down right condescending type talk to make sure I wasn't being scammed and that the product better be as described.

Upon purchase, they processed and shipped following day and I received package within 4 business days. This is from west canada all the way to the east coast in the states. Friendly staff and always calling me "sir", yet very courteous and respectful. Hands down, AWESOME experience. Do not hesitate to inquire at all.

I have a buddy with an authentic vorsteiner diffuser and we couldn't tell the difference. Fitment was also 100% which I was for sure was going to be 95% or so. Now I'm sure not everyone will receive similar treatment or product exactness, but I'm confident they aren't trying to fool anyone and are making an honest living. So yeah, thought I shed some light and I'm not embarassed like most to leave a review or comment about my replica buy. Bang for your buck I think. Thanks Empire Motorsports! Great job btw!
Wait, the "Vorsteiner" diffuser sold from Empire Motorsports isn't an authentic or real "Vorsteiner?"
Appreciate 0