2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The OFFICIAL online dating thread!

12-18-2017, 09:07 PM   #133
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
The hits keep coming. Clearly this woman has no common sense or social skills. I was like WTF?!
lol dude no self respecting male should ever use that long of a 'hey'
Appreciate 2
F87LUV3852.00
      12-19-2017, 05:48 AM   #134
Bups
Masterdebater
Rep
Drives: Toyoda Camray

To be fair, the last two chicks I dated were older, one was 7 years older and the other was 4 years older. The whole older vs. younger thing is situational because everyone is different and at different points in their lives. Dated girls younger that were more mature than this chick. Maturity is an adapted trait, not aged, there's good people in all age brackets, just as much as there is crazy.

Profile pictures, the best for main pic is shirtless in a dirty bathroom mirror.
“How are Mr. Trump’s hands?” My hands are fine. You know, my hands are normal. Slightly large, actually. In fact, I buy a slightly smaller than large glove, okay? No, but I did this because everybody was saying to me, “Oh, your hands are very nice. They are normal.”
- Donald J. Trump.
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2017, 05:52 AM   #135
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Sorry, I have a sense of humor.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 06:48 AM   #136
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 07:03 AM   #137
Bups
Masterdebater
Rep

Quote:
Sorry, I have a sense of humor.
What do gay horses eat?
“How are Mr. Trump’s hands?” My hands are fine. You know, my hands are normal. Slightly large, actually. In fact, I buy a slightly smaller than large glove, okay? No, but I did this because everybody was saying to me, “Oh, your hands are very nice. They are normal.”
- Donald J. Trump.
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2017, 08:20 AM   #138
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bups View Post
What do gay horses eat?
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 08:40 AM   #139
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
+1

I thought that the strange chick had started the message first. lol

Humor is often hard to get across through messages, especially a first message. Start out with a joke or something, or questions about her. Women like talking about themselves.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 09:55 AM   #140
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
+1

I thought that the strange chick had started the message first. lol

Humor is often hard to get across through messages, especially a first message. Start out with a joke or something, or questions about her. Women like talking about themselves.
What I do seems to get a lot of replies so. If you can make a woman laugh, you win.

Reading profiles & asking about them is a waste of time. Been there done that. It's a numbers game. Just get the lines in the water.

However, in the spirit of this thread & online dating being a cluster fuck, I will just use a normal hey for a bit & see if things change.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 03:23 PM   #141
geogerf
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MY17 LBB M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Yeah it doesn’t matter what is said before the first meeting. Everyone just looks at pictures.
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2017, 05:50 PM   #142
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogerf View Post
Yeah it doesn’t matter what is said before the first meeting. Everyone just looks at pictures.
Yup, your profile can say nothing or everything. You'll get, or not get, messages based on your photos.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 05:54 PM   #143
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Quote:
What do gay horses eat?
All right whippersnappers, who all can tell me who is in that GIF? And don't Google it
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #144
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Another winner. Why do I bother?

Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 07:59 PM   #145
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
You're fishing in the wrong pond. Read 37psi 's post and expand your reach a bit. Good luck, my friend.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 08:43 PM   #146
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You're fishing in the wrong pond. Read 37psi 's post and expand your reach a bit. Good luck, my friend.
The Philly area water supply must be contaminated. I'm unwilling to do a long distance thing so I'm keeping it around 60ish miles from me.

Any other decent free dating sites or apps outside of POF, OKC, Clover & Bumble?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 08:52 PM   #147
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
The Philly area water supply must be contaminated. I'm unwilling to do a long distance thing so I'm keeping it around 60ish miles from me.

Any other decent free dating sites or apps outside of POF, OKC, Clover & Bumble?
Craigslist.

In all seriousness, don’t do that. Take a stroll through the mall and talk to some people. Bitches love malls.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34102.00
      12-20-2017, 05:55 AM   #148
Bups
Masterdebater
Rep

Quote:

Dude that was pretty bad, imo.
- Donald J. Trump.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2209.50
      12-20-2017, 05:56 AM   #149
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
Try a few more paid sites if you haven't for a few months. Might meet serious people on there as they don't want a mess around approach that a free site offers. Fuck distance. How do you know someone living 100 miles away doesn't have plans to move 20 miles away from you? Or has always wanted to move to your state? Or happens to be flying out nearby to visit family? Don't limit yourself with 60 and make the search harder than it already is. The right lady will travel for you or you will for her. Increase the search distance outside of your comfort zone.
Match was a lot of fake profiles & the same idiots I scrolled through on the free sites.Because I have tried the 100 mile radius & just got a lot of "you live too far"

I've done LDR before & no, I won't do it again.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2017, 05:58 AM   #150
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
No disrespect but that sounds so cheesy. She said she was busy. Either she is or it is a cop out for not feeling you so let's find out. Avoid chat up lines. They don't always work so you're safer not using them. Keep it natural without it sounding like a job interview. Ice breakers are sometimes good.

Guy: What are you up to this weekend? Or ice breaker: if you were stranded on an island and could only take two things what would you take? - now you're different and may have her interest or she has already made her mind up based on your profile.

Gal: Working! Or. I would take my family photos and hair dryer.

Guy: What do you do for work? Or... What would you rather be doing? Or. Family important then?

Gal: In an office... or... I'd rather be shopping for shoes.

Sometimes you have to talk until someone suggests meeting. Let that someone be her. Don't chase. If she is interested she will suggest coffee or something. Try it this way and see what happens. You don't want to be forward or desperate.

Try loads of sites too rather than one or two. Different ones if you can that are not owned by the same parent company. Different genres of site as well.

One word responses. Not interested or not a good conversation... work might be a sore subject if it comes with a !!! Could mean anything from stuck in a bum job to you're line was crap and she hit you back with some sarcasm... could even try humour.

Gal: working

Guy: sorry to hear that

Experiment so you can adapt your approach. She might come back with how she loves her job. So what does she do? Humour: I'm in the wrong job then. Or it could back fire. Could even try: any plans this Christmas?

These sites can be quite challenging. Women usually have their inbox overflowing and quickly have to sift through the list. Some women (and men) end up talking to more than one person in their attempt to decide. It's up to you what you make of that but I would get to know one at a time. As in don't meet one woman twice in a week and then a second woman on the weekend. My point is if it is going well then go with the flow until the flow don't go.

By the way she didn't exactly disrespect you so need to post her photo with the conversation.
LOL
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2017, 06:34 AM   #151
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
dam she ran real quick....lol
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2017, 07:20 AM   #152
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
It will happen man
Look around though. Go places. Do things. Don't let one or two bad experiences put you off. LDR is not for everyone but can work. Peace out.
I'm getting a kick out of dating these days. It makes for awesome stories to tell my friends. I am perfectly happy w/myself. I don't need someone, just would be nice...until I recall the bad about my past relationships lol. No one around to nag me about too much $ or time on cars etc. Freedom is nice.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2017, 07:22 AM   #153
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Dude that was pretty bad, imo.
I am going to assume, and hope, that you mean on her end. I clearly did nothing wrong.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2017, 07:46 AM   #154
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
I am going to assume, and hope, that you mean on her end. I clearly did nothing wrong.
LMFAO You did EVERTHING wrong, guy

Don't be an idiot and listen to what these guys are telling you, they're spot on. First, she said she's "just working." Huge indicator that she isn't particularly enjoying her job. Then? The very next thing out of your god damn mouth is "OMG MEETING ME"...(aka "ME ME ME, everything's about me, I'm an offputting uninteresting egotistical fuck!"). Like cmon man! Don't ask about her miserable fucking job, ask her what's the one thing she can't live without, ask her what her favorite college drinking game was, or who she would fuck marry kill from three celebrities...anything but her fucking job!!!

Also, lose the "!" right off the bat, only use punctuation (other than period) ocassionally to make a point...

Also, she asks if you're bipolar, three texts in, and you insult her...SMFH
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34102.00
Bups204.00