2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Body kit opinions

05-17-2020, 01:13 AM   #1
samieh
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 Bmw 550i xDrive (2011)

Body kit opinions

I have an f10 550i Xdrive in black sapphire metallic

It's a non m unfortunately.

I was thinking about getting a full m sport body kit

Everyone wants an m sport

But at the same time everyone has an m sport for the most part especially where I live

Thoughts on keeping the non m vibe but adding a carbon Hamman rear diffuser and an oem alpina b5 biturbo front lip?

I like the idea of doing that but at the same time I'm stuck between the two and I have been since I got the car.

I currently have bbs chr-2's in black

I also have plans to lower the car but I have a dilemma on coilovers the merchant sent me the wrong ones and they're rwd spec I can't return them exchange them or even get store credit to put towards another set.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated and encouraged

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2020, 01:52 AM   #2
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I was very fond of my non m front bumper when I first bought the car because I loved the 3d CF front spoiler. Rocked this look for many years. The Hamann rear I wasn't a fan of so instead upgraded to the MSPORT rear bumper which gives me the option to run the wide selection of diffusers.

Theres quite a few members running the Alpina front spoiler and it's a pretty clean design

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
samieh0.00
      05-17-2020, 02:24 AM   #3
samieh
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 Bmw 550i xDrive (2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I was very fond of my non m front bumper when I first bought the car because I loved the 3d CF front spoiler. Rocked this look for many years. The Hamann rear I wasn't a fan of so instead upgraded to the MSPORT rear bumper which gives me the option to run the wide selection of diffusers.

Theres quite a few members running the Alpina front spoiler and it's a pretty clean design

The looks great! I personally love some of the non m cars because everyone and their mother has a 528i m sport. Nothing wrong w that at all but I just don't want to people to see my car as that with a set of BBS's. I think I'll go with the alpina front lip I wish I could find the rear diffuser for the alpina bumper as well.

I want to get that lower the car get white line tails blackout all of the trim tint the headlights slightly and the fogs. Maybe get an m sport bumper and call it a day

I'm not too far from graduating in college probably within the next couple of years so I'm trying to save money to buy myself a graduation gift hopefully if all goes well that is the one that will be the sportier one as opposed to this one mainly being a cruiser
Appreciate 0