2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications 2012 BMW F10 Fuel Supply error

01-24-2024, 06:14 PM   #1
icalvint
Rep
Drives: F10

2012 BMW F10 Fuel Supply error

I’m hoping someone in this community can guide me in the right direction for parts to order. My vehicle will start occasionally but will always stall out after a few seconds to a minute on idle. I have already replaced the fuel control module with an aftermarket unit on eBay, the battery and the fuel sensor with no success. I suspect that it’s one of the fuel pumps but don’t know whether it’s the high pressure or low pressure fuel pump. I uploaded the memory codes provided from bimmerlink. I don’t want to replace both pumps if only one of them are faulty because the pumps are expensive. Car is on original pumps with about 60,000 original miles. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0