2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Question about new wheel setup

07-30-2018, 05:55 PM   #1
kps_desi
Rep
Drives: Looking

Question about new wheel setup

I am about to get some new Forgestar F14s for my 2012 535i RWD. This is my first time ordering wheels for any of my cars and just had a couple questions.

1. Im going with this setup 20x9 +32 semi concave front and 20x10.5 +35 Super Deep Concave rears. Is this is a very aggressive setup?

2. What kind of tires would fit this setup? The company with the best price on the Matte black only sell wheels without tires. I have no clue what kind of tires I would need. If possible, I would want to avoid a thick tire ( Space between wheel and edge)

As you guys can tell, I am lost as to what type of tires would work with that setup. Wanted to price tires. Would it just be easier to go with someone who sells them as a package?

Any help would be appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 03:07 PM   #2
xxpanipuri
Major
Rep
Drives: 550i

There were some guys on the forums selling these wheels, maybe search the for sale ads and ask those guys....

here's what i'm running and i have no issues rubbing

vorsteiner vff-102

20x9 up front and 20x10.5 in the back - running 295 / 265 mich pss

ET30 in the front and a ET40 in the rear

i'm lowered on ACS springs and no rubbing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kps_desi View Post
I am about to get some new Forgestar F14s for my 2012 535i RWD. This is my first time ordering wheels for any of my cars and just had a couple questions.

1. Im going with this setup 20x9 +32 semi concave front and 20x10.5 +35 Super Deep Concave rears. Is this is a very aggressive setup?

2. What kind of tires would fit this setup? The company with the best price on the Matte black only sell wheels without tires. I have no clue what kind of tires I would need. If possible, I would want to avoid a thick tire ( Space between wheel and edge)

As you guys can tell, I am lost as to what type of tires would work with that setup. Wanted to price tires. Would it just be easier to go with someone who sells them as a package?

Any help would be appreciated!
Appreciate 0