2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications N63 engine replacement question?

11-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #111
ryanjv
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: N63 F10, M42 E30, MZR BK

I had my 2011 with 96000 miles towed to the dealer because I lost half the cylinders. They said it was hpfp and cam shaft sensors. Had those replaced, now they're saying the codes are still there and I need a new engine because the timing chain won't move at all.
Quoting me 11k. I paid 16 for the car.
Any other details related to the class action I can use which would help get the cost down??
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2019, 07:14 PM   #112
FrannieMoral2017
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 550i GT

Figured I'd share my experience. It's a long one so hold on for the ride!

Bought my car in February (2k19). Absolutely in love. $14,000 and she only had 41k miles on her. After a few months I noticed the intolerable smoke and my wallet was hurting from the constant quarts she was drinking every 150-700miles (depending on how hard I drove her).

When I took her for the initial visit to BMW (Diagnosis for Check Engine Light and Drive Terrain Malfunction). While there they informed me I'm eligible for the Bang Oil Consumption Test. I agree and I'm off in a Loaner for a week.
They give me a call. I was approved for the replacement (free of cost since the car was below the 50,000 Mile threshold) and it would be $300 some odd dollars for an Ignition Coil. I shitted myself and replaced it myself.

Limped her home and went to work.
I unhooked the battery and replaced the Coil. Once I was complete and hooked the battery back up I started the car. Upon started the car i noticed my odometer had went from 47,000 miles back to 40k even! I was shook! I immediately called my SA to relay the news. A month later I was called and interacted to bring the car in.

Before I left I made sure to touch base on getting coolant lines replaced and to have them check the odometer. Two and a half weeks later my SA called me.
Upon disclosing the price for my coolant lines I inquired about my odometer. He then resumed to tell me that they looked "extensively" into it and came to the conclusion some "tampering had been done and malicious malware had been installed". I then asked if it affected my replacement. He said "at first our Engineer said they weren't going to do it" but that he "contacted BMWNA to push it through and they approved".
So moving forward I decided "Hey I bought it from a shady used car lot and maybe I should of done a carfax then!" So I ran a CARFAX and it wasn't so thrilling. Odometer discrepancy etc etc SALVAGE TITLE one minor accident 4 prior owners when I was told it was a one owner car. Kicked myself in the ass and said "Welp at least it's got a semi new powerhouse".

Picked my car up a week later. From August to now I've put 1800 some odd miles on her. No smoking minus the condensation steam and the "steam" or whatever it's called from being below 20degreesF.
Haven't had to put a drop of oil in it and she runs so smooth. No turbo lag, no jerky ness. Like a dream.
Oil Change coming up at 2000mi or 2500mi then every twenty five hundred after. I would say I'm extremely lucky in this situation. Lucky and grateful after reading some of these other ones. I wish everyone good luck in their future endeavors!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 02:56 PM   #113
Rusty34
Rep
Drives: 2016 550i M-Sport, 2015 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRod1787 View Post
I bought a 2012 BMW 550I with 70k miles Aug 2019 through private sale. Had a top of the line warranty still on it. Once warranty was transferred to me, I took it to the local BMW dealer. By then I had noticed the high oil consumption and some smoking. Luckily for me the previous owner had meticulous service records. They submitted the case to the warranty and BMW. Car had to stay at the shop as a third party inspector was sent by warranty. Got a call the following week and told BMW is replacing the engine. No cost to me. All in all it took 20 days to get my car back and they provided a loaner the entire time. Based on others specific cases I am happy. I am concerned though as I did not have to pay a percentage nor my warranty deductible. The invoice says replaced engine assembly, bled fluid, cleared adaptations. In the parts it has a lot of gaskets, exhaust manifold,exchange short engine, 2 installation kits, and lots of other parts. Does this sound like an engine replacement or just work done on the engine? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
MRod, your engine was replaced with a remanufactured engine by Nordic Motor Center in Sweden. Your old engine was returned to Nordic to be "remanufactured" and sold again to someone else.

MOTOR BMW 550i / 650i / 750i / X5 / X6 4.4i V8 N63-B44A - REMOVAL
Buy an overhauled engine for MOTOR BMW 550i / 650i / 750i / X5 / X6 4.4i V8 N63-B44A at BETTER price with FAST delivery at Nordic Motor Center. We have engines for most cars. DESCRIPTION This is an engine that has been refurbished to the original manufacturer's specifications. The engine comes with engine block and cylinder head together. This engine is delivered without gearbox, exhaust manifold, turbo / turbocharger, intake manifold, injectors / nozzles, starter, alternator, power steering pump and AC pump. These engine parts have been moved from the old engine. Part No: 100002-7733-03-10 Engine: 4.4i Engine Code: N63B44A-N63-B44A-N63-B44A82-N63B44A82 Original No: 11 00 2 212 335, 11002212335, 11 00 2 212 345, 11002212345, 11 00 2 296 769 , 11002296769, 11 00 2 296 771, 11002296771, 11 00 2 296 773, 11002296773, 11 00 2 296 774, 11002296774, 11 00 2 296 779, 11002296779, 11 00 2 296 780, 11002296780 Volume: 4395 Fuel: Petrol Model year: 2006 - ENGINE FITS TO THE FOLLOWING CAR MODELS BMW 550 4.4i GT Crossover (F07) BMW 550 4.4i GT xDrive Crossover BMW 550 4.4 Sedan (F10) BMW 550 4.4i Touring (F11) BMW 550 4.4i xDrive Sedan (F10) BMW 650 4.4 xDrive Coupe (F13) BMW 650 4.4i Convertible (F12) BMW 650 4.4i Coupe (F13) BMW 650 4.4i xDrive Convertible (F12) BMW 750 4.4i Saloon (F01 / 02L) BMW 750i xDrive Saloon (F01 / 02L) BMW X5 4.4 Turbo SUV (E70) BMW X5 50i SUV (E70) BMW X6 50i 4.4 SUV (E71) BMW X6 50i M SUV (E71) BMW X6 ActiveHybrid Elhybrid WHY A NORDIC ENGINE CENTER REMOTE ENGINE? Studies show that certain car engines are weaker than other engines on the market. These weaker engines fail more often due to weak parts or construction. Therefore, it is important to check if the engine you are considering replacing is weak. If you find that you have a motor with a weak construction, it is important that the replacement motor is updated to prevent another accident. The same goes for used engines. Unused engines are checked and up to date will have a high chance of failure. IMPROVED AND CUSTOMIZED ENGINE In order to prevent future accidents on weak engine types, Nordic Motor Center's engine experts improve and adjust motors with weak points where possible. This provides a safety that allows the car to be used safely for many years. GUARANTEE A GREAT SECURITY You can feel safe with a product from the Nordic Motor Center. As a great safety for both car repair shop and car owner, our products come with a guarantee. The spare parts warranty includes production and / or material defects. This provides many safe miles with spare parts from us. OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS We are leaders in product areas including engines, gearboxes, cylinder heads, diesel pumps and turbochargers. Long-term vision and uncompromising quality thinking have brought us here. Sample of our satisfied customers - Insurance company - Original workshops - Transport company - Fire department - Police - The defense OUR ENGINE EXPERTS HELP YOU WITH YOUR ORDER With our experience and knowledge in mind - order an overhauled replacement engine from one of our engine experts. You earn that in the long run. Welcome!
Car Make BMW
New or used New
General information
CONTACT info@nordicmotorcenter.se OPENING HOURS Monday - Friday 08.00 to 17.00 Closed for lunch 12:00 to 13:00 Nordic Motor Center Pottenborgsvägen 1 S-263 57 Höganäs Sweden Welcome to Nordic Motor Center!

https://www.nordicmotorcenter.se/

Last edited by Rusty34; 11-27-2019 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 09:45 PM   #114
wcr3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i XDrive M Sport

The term “exchange short engine” would suggest yes it was changed.
You should be able to tell by simply looking.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #115
sir hawggington
Registered
Rep
Drives: '90 535i, '04 S60R, '12 550i

I'm deciding whether or not to replace the N63 in my newly purchased '12 550i. I bought it below rough trade-in value (distressed seller), so I could turn around and use the money I gave to a private party as equity toward another vehicle...or I could drop 8k and have a 550i with a new engine.

It's at 98k miles so it's still at the 40/60 breakpoint, they are quoting me ~8k my end (~15k total cost prior to CCP offset) for the engine and labor for a replacement. I've read this thread and several others--I know there are varying prices for having this service done. Perhaps I could negotiate the price lower.

I'm not sure that it's worth 8k, especially if these are just refurbished N63s as Rusty suggests. Otoh, car does have some pull and I'd probably tune the new motor. I wonder if the car would accept a different (more badass) engine than the base N63. If I could have a ~500hp 550i that'd be compelling.

Well, just thought I'd share--I know I've used this as a resource so maybe my thoughts will prove useful to others. Good luck all.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 06:45 PM   #116
sir hawggington
Registered
Rep
Drives: '90 535i, '04 S60R, '12 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir hawggington View Post
I'm deciding whether or not to replace the N63 in my newly purchased '12 550i. I bought it below rough trade-in value (distressed seller), so I could turn around and use the money I gave to a private party as equity toward another vehicle...or I could drop 8k and have a 550i with a new engine.

It's at 98k miles so it's still at the 40/60 breakpoint, they are quoting me ~8k my end (~15k total cost prior to CCP offset) for the engine and labor for a replacement. I've read this thread and several others--I know there are varying prices for having this service done. Perhaps I could negotiate the price lower.

I'm not sure that it's worth 8k, especially if these are just refurbished N63s as Rusty suggests. Otoh, car does have some pull and I'd probably tune the new motor. I wonder if the car would accept a different (more badass) engine than the base N63. If I could have a ~500hp 550i that'd be compelling.

Well, just thought I'd share--I know I've used this as a resource so maybe my thoughts will prove useful to others. Good luck all.
Some statements from dealer--I've seen some of these around the interwebs, but hyg:

1. Only N63 (not TU/TU2, etc.) can be installed in this chassis.
2. Goodwill/repair cost reductions might be available if you call 'customer relations'.
3. Engines are re-mans, they use old casing from old cores but new internals.
4. From a 'design-improvement' perspective, the 'fix' involved with the re-manned N63 is: 'the new engines come with the updated valve guide seals, billet aluminium rear main seal/block off plate (opposed to cast plate). all new hoses and gaskets'

At 8k (that's about what I paid for the car itself) I think I'm going to pass on the engine replacement and just trade it in for something boring. For now...
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2019, 03:40 AM   #117
FrannieMoral2017
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 550i GT

Quote:
Quote:

Some statements from dealer--I've seen some of these around the interwebs, but hyg:

1. Only N63 (not TU/TU2, etc.) can be installed in this chassis.
2. Goodwill/repair cost reductions might be available if you call 'customer relations'.
3. Engines are re-mans, they use old casing from old cores but new internals.
4. From a 'design-improvement' perspective, the 'fix' involved with the re-manned N63 is: 'the new engines come with the updated valve guide seals, billet aluminium rear main seal/block off plate (opposed to cast plate). all new hoses and gaskets'

At 8k (that's about what I paid for the car itself) I think I'm going to pass on the engine replacement and just trade it in for something boring. For now...
I know mine came with new gaskets but I paid $1000
for hoses. The dealer made sure to make it known its a short block exchange. Everything else is swapped over. Heads, turbos, pumps, hoses, wires etc.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2020, 10:06 AM   #118
Wht550jersey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

2011 550i 81k on motor . Failed 2 oil test burning 2 quarts every 900 miles . BMW is replacing valve stem seals and see where it goes . Should I be asking bmw anything else?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2020, 02:14 PM   #119
NickG_TechniqueTuning
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrannieMoral2017 View Post
I know mine came with new gaskets but I paid $1000
for hoses. The dealer made sure to make it known its a short block exchange. Everything else is swapped over. Heads, turbos, pumps, hoses, wires etc.
I had my engine replaced by the dealer under this procedure and it was a complete valve cover to oilpan engine that was provided (not just the short block). That's referred to as a long block replacement. Turbo's, manifolds, etc. were carried over from the old engine. Surprisingly enough, the new long block included new spark plugs.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #120
Rob09msport
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335 msport

I bought a 2016 I k ow it's the tu but the point is i complained of smoke and oil consumption so bmw changed transfer case then transmission lol. At this point I was gonna just leave it alone so I installed downpipes but then the oil light actually went on even with me adding a quart and was less than thousand miles. So they did test and I used 2 and half quarts in 700 miles but now they are saying they denied claim because of the dp. They spent 3 days going over the car my sa believes they were trying to find proof of tune or piggy back which their is none. I called bmw na cause the first 4 or 5 times I brought car in for oil burning it was stock exhaust and then I asked if it would void warranty before I changed anything and was told no. Seeing if anyone has any advice considering everything I find says that an exhaust wont void warranty for non related item and the magnusson act protects me. I just have no clue how to use the magnusson act to get my valve stems done without hiring a lawyer and I have no clue what lawyer to even call.
Whole reason I bought this car was cause it was under warranty which saved me because the dealer that sold it to me screwed me royally as far as promising body work and other things in writing which did me no good. So my whole point is do I have any actual way to excersize my rights myself ?

Last edited by Rob09msport; 02-03-2020 at 01:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2020, 02:26 PM   #121
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob09msport View Post
I bought a 2016 I k ow it's the tu but the point is i complained of smoke and oil consumption so bmw changed transfer case then transmission lol. At this point I was gonna just leave it alone so I installed downpipes but then the oil light actually went on even with me adding a quart and was less than thousand miles. So they did test and I used 2 and half quarts in 700 miles but now they are saying they denied claim because of the dp. They spent 3 days going over the car my sa believes they were trying to find proof of tune or piggy back which their is none. I called bmw na cause the first 4 or 5 times I brought car in for oil burning it was stock exhaust and then I asked if it would void warranty before I changed anything and was told no. Seeing if anyone has any advice considering everything I find says that an exhaust wont void warranty for non related item and the magnusson act protects me. I just have no clue how to use the magnusson act to get my valve stems done without hiring a lawyer and I have no clue what lawyer to even call.
Whole reason I bought this car was cause it was under warranty which saved me because the dealer that sold it to me screwed me royally as far as promising body work and other things in writing which did me no good. So my whole point is do I have any actual way to excersize my rights myself ?
Well, first thing is first, the Magnuson Act is an immigration law. You might want to actually know which law you're talking about. You want "Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act", not "Magnuson Act".

Second, read your warranty agreement. It might have a clause in there stating that ANY modification will void warranty.

Third, Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act gives way too many people too much false confidence when modifying their cars under warranty. Sure, a dealer needs to prove that the mod caused the problem, but so many dealers will just deny the claim citing the mod, and you're going to have to dispute that in court in order to actually make use of the law. Meaning, you're going to have to hire a lawyer, or at the very least consult one. Be ready to do this when you mention to the dealer you're going to dispute their denied claim for a Magnuson-Moss warranty act violation. If you're not actually ready for legal disputes, making empty threats will do you no good.

But to be honest, you kind of fucked yourself by playing with fire.

Last edited by Unspec; 02-03-2020 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 08:01 AM   #122
Rob09msport
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

That's why I havent made any threats to them I basically was looking for confirmation on what you said . BMW regional tech said if I put stock dp back that i can redo oil consumption test and they will cover it. Hopefully someone reads this and avoids headaches from believing all the online law that sounds great in theory but doesnt do shit except make enemies.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 08:13 AM   #123
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
Third, Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act gives way too many people too much false confidence when modifying their cars under warranty. Sure, a dealer needs to prove that the mod caused the problem, but so many dealers will just deny the claim citing the mod, and you're going to have to dispute that in court in order to actually make use of the law. Meaning, you're going to have to hire a lawyer, or at the very least consult one. Be ready to do this when you mention to the dealer you're going to dispute their denied claim for a Magnuson-Moss warranty act violation. If you're not actually ready for legal disputes, making empty threats will do you no good.....
IIRC, doesn't the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act only cover maintenance and repair parts anyway? As such it would never cover a modification.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #124
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob09msport View Post
That's why I havent made any threats to them I basically was looking for confirmation on what you said . BMW regional tech said if I put stock dp back that i can redo oil consumption test and they will cover it. Hopefully someone reads this and avoids headaches from believing all the online law that sounds great in theory but doesnt do shit except make enemies.
The law is definitely useful and has protected countless consumers. Just that unfortunately in your case, you installed aftermarket downpipes which are known to be used to increase engine performance by freeing up the exhaust flow. This is pretty easy for the dealer to go "oh yea, because the engine made 3 more hp, it busted it, your fault".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
IIRC, doesn't the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act only cover maintenance and repair parts anyway? As such it would never cover a modification.
The act is a bit complicated and has a bunch of provisions, but basically it says that if you're performing routine maintenance on the car, and use aftermarket or recycled parts to perform the repair/maintenance, they can't deny the warranty for the fact that you used aftermarket or recycled parts. They are however, allowed to deny the claim if they determine that the aftermarket or recycled part was defective and/or caused the damage to the warrantied part. They're required to prove it, but you'll pretty much need to take them to court to make them show proof, or lack thereof, that the part caused the damage.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #125
Rob09msport
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
I brought the car in for oil consumption and misfire, it was stock ,they did transfer case. I brought back still same issue still stock they did transmission. Then I did dp and oil consumption got worse I brought back in and they said yes burned to much oil. Btw all 3 tests showed oil consumption but they kept on starting process over every time they did diff repair. Also this was alot more than the 3 visits I am just keeping it simple. My point is I dont expect the modified item to be warrantied but would have expected the valve stems to still be done. Apparently it was my bad luck that the regional rep was their the day they put In for my repair and normally would have not been issue. So no matter how mod friendly your hookup is theirs always a risk
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 06:05 AM   #126
Wht550jersey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

They charge me 189.00 for first oil consumption test , filled oil , went back after 1k that test was free filled again and brought back third time and now there doing valve seals . Spark plugs were oil soaked so they said Labor free just pay the 200 for new plugs . Been a week still don’t have car back
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 09:19 PM   #127
Rob09msport
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Make sure they scope for scorched cylinders.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 12:10 PM   #128
OnlyGerman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, F13, F10, E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrannieMoral2017 View Post
Figured I'd share my experience. It's a long one so hold on for the ride!

Bought my car in February (2k19). Absolutely in love. $14,000 and she only had 41k miles on her. After a few months I noticed the intolerable smoke and my wallet was hurting from the constant quarts she was drinking every 150-700miles (depending on how hard I drove her).

When I took her for the initial visit to BMW (Diagnosis for Check Engine Light and Drive Terrain Malfunction). While there they informed me I'm eligible for the Bang Oil Consumption Test. I agree and I'm off in a Loaner for a week.
They give me a call. I was approved for the replacement (free of cost since the car was below the 50,000 Mile threshold) and it would be $300 some odd dollars for an Ignition Coil. I shitted myself and replaced it myself.

Limped her home and went to work.
I unhooked the battery and replaced the Coil. Once I was complete and hooked the battery back up I started the car. Upon started the car i noticed my odometer had went from 47,000 miles back to 40k even! I was shook! I immediately called my SA to relay the news. A month later I was called and interacted to bring the car in.

Before I left I made sure to touch base on getting coolant lines replaced and to have them check the odometer. Two and a half weeks later my SA called me.
Upon disclosing the price for my coolant lines I inquired about my odometer. He then resumed to tell me that they looked "extensively" into it and came to the conclusion some "tampering had been done and malicious malware had been installed". I then asked if it affected my replacement. He said "at first our Engineer said they weren't going to do it" but that he "contacted BMWNA to push it through and they approved".
So moving forward I decided "Hey I bought it from a shady used car lot and maybe I should of done a carfax then!" So I ran a CARFAX and it wasn't so thrilling. Odometer discrepancy etc etc SALVAGE TITLE one minor accident 4 prior owners when I was told it was a one owner car. Kicked myself in the ass and said "Welp at least it's got a semi new powerhouse".

Picked my car up a week later. From August to now I've put 1800 some odd miles on her. No smoking minus the condensation steam and the "steam" or whatever it's called from being below 20degreesF.
Haven't had to put a drop of oil in it and she runs so smooth. No turbo lag, no jerky ness. Like a dream.
Oil Change coming up at 2000mi or 2500mi then every twenty five hundred after. I would say I'm extremely lucky in this situation. Lucky and grateful after reading some of these other ones. I wish everyone good luck in their future endeavors!
Who buys a car without looking at the CARFAX and title status? Pretty sure a dealer has to disclose SALVAGE status...also should have been red flag cheap and low miles. You are lucky BMW gave you a free engine. It should of been caught by their system.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 03:03 PM   #129
wmg/bmw
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i GT Xdrive

Garage List
Had my N63 totally replaced, I think I was one of the first to have the engine replaced back in April 2019 is when I got it back it went in Nov 2018 with 115k on the odometer. BMW pulled the original and replaced the valve seals and reinstalled it. BMWNA looking at pictures that the dealership took did not like the chain guides. The had to pull the engine again and wait 5 months for another engine (New) from Germany to arrive. Got it installed and replaced the turbos all hoses, alternator, water pump.... NOTE if you are getting it done have them replace the engine mounts... After 15k miles of perfect smooth performance the mounts went BOTH... cost me 1k but well worth it the car drives like a dream after 1 year of driving. I paid $0.00 for the 6 months had a rental from Enterprise the total came to $13k for rental for 6 months plus the parts and labor to pull the engine twice -$10k each so total of $35k ...My 2 cents but just give me credit for the car and have me pick a car from the lot ????
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 03:40 PM   #130
HoraceIII
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

N63 Motor 2011 Expired

My N63 Motor gave way completely and BMW wanted 2K to diagnose and the class action lawsuit timeline is way past and BMW N.America offered zero relief. Does anyone know or have suggestions to get some value from the vehicle, auto-recycle, and or companies that would at least give something in turn as a parts car ? Any suggestions are welcome as I just don't want to dump it for nothing. Thanks !
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 04:01 PM   #131
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoraceIII View Post
My N63 Motor gave way completely and BMW wanted 2K to diagnose and the class action lawsuit timeline is way past and BMW N.America offered zero relief. Does anyone know or have suggestions to get some value from the vehicle, auto-recycle, and or companies that would at least give something in turn as a parts car ? Any suggestions are welcome as I just don't want to dump it for nothing. Thanks !
You could part it out or sell it as a parts car. Parting it out should yield it a tidy sum.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 04:06 PM   #132
HoraceIII
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

This is what I thought would be the case and confirmed my initial thoughts. Thanks for the super quick reply !
Appreciate 0