2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs Junkman's "Don't Fake da' Funk" Series - Quit Making Sandpaper!!!

04-20-2019, 06:24 PM   #1
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe

Junkman's "Don't Fake da' Funk" Series - Quit Making Sandpaper!!!

This video is for all the folks who pull up to a car show, look at their car and see dust on it and then commence to removing that dust, THE WRONG WAY.

I have a series of videos that show the proper way to remove that dust as long as the dust is not deep enough to plant seeds in. I will post a separate thread here if I haven't done so already.

Something else to note. It doesn't matter which waterless wash product you use, they pretty much all work the same way but if you want to save yourself some money, Gary Dean's Infinite Use Detail Juice is one of the most cost friendly products out there on the market. You can make gallons of that stuff from a small bottle of concentrate.

You can find it here: https://www.detailjuice.com/