2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southeast Haters

04-30-2022, 07:07 PM   #1
jimmybolner@gmail.com
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW535dxdrive

Haters

Tuesday, a Karen in a Toyota rolled down her window and tried to spit on me at 70mph when I passed her after she moved out of the left lane. Yesterday a dude in a Ford Super Duty flipped me off before he cut into a parking lot and jumped out of his truck and assume the “you want a piece of me” stance. First, I don’t ride anyone’s bumper. And I don’t flash my high beams at anything that isn’t an 18 wheeler. So, neither episode was justified. I drive pretty much the same way I drove my Ford F-150 and never had random hate thrown at me. Is it the Angel Eyes, the shinny black 5 series? Or is it just generic anti-BMW sentimentality? The irony is that I’m the guy that will pull over and change your flat for you (in my suit) if I see you’re in need of help. Oh well, just had to vent.
Appreciate 2