2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications E-Sys on Usenet?
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #23
ImpetuousRacer
First Lieutenant
ImpetuousRacer's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
327
Posts

Drives: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Menlo Park, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Shawn, I ordered a cable it's on its way.
I am downloading E-Sys 3.18.4 right now.

Now I just need the PSDZdata for the 2013 M5. Which looks like is the 47.x version, which the link is only to the 46.3 version.

Do you have the newer files? I can provide access to my FTP where you can upload them? Thanks for the help!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #24
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
3054
Rep
16,661
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpetuousRacer View Post
Shawn, I ordered a cable it's on its way.
I am downloading E-Sys 3.18.4 right now.

Now I just need the PSDZdata for the 2013 M5. Which looks like is the 47.x version, which the link is only to the 46.3 version.

Do you have the newer files? I can provide access to my FTP where you can upload them? Thanks for the help!
Yes, I have 47.5, and I hope to have 48.0 by the end of next week.

Since RapidShare decided to close my account and delete all my files, I have not yet figured out how to make them available to all again. I don't mind uploading them to an FTP site, but I want it nailed up for all, and for the foreseeable future, and with no bandwidth restriction or maximum on the download byte count. The problem is, most individual users do not have such an FTP Server to host them.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #25
SirNicholas
Second Lieutenant
SirNicholas's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
205
Posts

Drives: f10 535i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Yes, I have 47.5, and I hope to have 48.0 by the end of next week.

Since RapidShare decided to close my account and delete all my files, I have not yet figured out how to make them available to all again. I don't mind uploading them to an FTP site, but I want it nailed up for all, and for the foreseeable future, and with no bandwidth restriction or maximum on the download byte count. The problem is, most individual users do not have such an FTP Server to host them.
You could try Usenet. FTP might be rather slow.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #26
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
3054
Rep
16,661
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirNicholas View Post
You could try Usenet. FTP might be rather slow.
I could, but again, this is for everyone to be able to access. Very few people have Usenet access. I may be forced to go that route though.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
ImpetuousRacer
First Lieutenant
ImpetuousRacer's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
327
Posts

Drives: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Menlo Park, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I could, but again, this is for everyone to be able to access. Very few people have Usenet access. I may be forced to go that route though.
I found a user to supply me with 47.7. I had them put it on my FTP, I'm downloading now. Once downloaded, I'm planning to make a torrent available for the files. Then I can just leave my computer on until a few seeds are out there. Would that work?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #28
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
3054
Rep
16,661
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpetuousRacer View Post
I found a user to supply me with 47.7. I had them put it on my FTP, I'm downloading now. Once downloaded, I'm planning to make a torrent available for the files. Then I can just leave my computer on until a few seeds are out there. Would that work?
Yes, I think so as long as it stays seeded. Thanks.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #29
nasserkarbassi
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 330i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: istanbul

iTrader: (0)

Smile F10 Programming

Hi ImSW1, thank u for all ur info and help. You referred to some programming pdf files. How can i get them. Is it about programming ECUs of F10?
Is there any application for diagnosing F10 by ENET cable?
thanks nasserkarbassi@yahoo.com
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #30
shawnsheridan
Lieutenant General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
3054
Rep
16,661
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasserkarbassi View Post
Hi ImSW1, thank u for all ur info and help. You referred to some programming pdf files. How can i get them. Is it about programming ECUs of F10?
Is there any application for diagnosing F10 by ENET cable?
thanks nasserkarbassi@yahoo.com
There are Guides here for using E-Sys and Fxx Coding:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...37&postcount=1

If by Fxx programming you mean ECU Flashing, you really need ISTA/P and an ICOM Interface, although it can be done in E-Sys via ENET Interface. Documentation for ISTA/P exists, but not for E-Sys.

For Fxx Diagnosis with ENET Interface, you can use ISTA/D, or INPA or Tool32, same as for Exx Chassis.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST