2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Commercial Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds FS:Crazy Manual F10 Part Out

03-07-2024, 03:33 PM   #1
heel_cinnaM3n
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW M3 2020 g30 540I

Garage List
2003 BMW M3  [0.00]
FS:Crazy Manual F10 Part Out

Hey guys, this is my first post so bear with me. For sale is my beloved manual 535i. I formally managed Turner Motorsport and my vehicle was used for development on many of the parts on this car. I truly planned on keeping it forever and spared no expense throughout the build. I maintained the car religiously, however I just got news that my crank is walking - it either needs thrust bearings and main, a full rebuild, or just a donor motor. With all the effort I’ve put into the car, I’d love to find someone to buy it in one piece and bring it back to life. Carvana has offered me $5k for it, and I could put it back to stock and sell off all of the upgrades, but I really just want to see the car live on. I’m asking $7,000 (115k miles) - it might sound high but I can’t see myself going any lower. The full build sheet is attached but some of the more notable upgrades are the M5 Clubsport coilovers modified to fit 535, the full interior QOL refresh with CarPlay, bavsound speakers, sub, and amps, the BRG painted high speed braking package, and the dolled up engine bay. If I don’t get any bites in about a week, all of the upgrades will be going up for sale, so feel free to make me an offer on anything and I soon as I get to the point where the full car doesn’t sell, I will reach out. My instagram shows each upgrade I did in detail @heel_cinnaM3n the car sounds amazing with the Remus exhaust, there are some videos on my page. Anyways, taking a long shot on the forum in case there is someone capable of making the car I poured my heart and soul into road worthy again.
Appreciate 0