2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding ConnectedDrive Services (6AM, 6AN)

02-15-2018, 09:42 AM   #1
simaozitoo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 520Da (F11)

ConnectedDrive Services (6AM, 6AN)

Good afternoon,

It will end this month, 3 of the subscriptions that i have of some services of the ConnectedDrive, which I will list:

1- BMW Online
2- Real-Time Traffic Info
3- Concierge Service

In this way and to keep these services active the normal thing to do is to extend them by paying for a new semi-annual or annual subscription through the ConnectedDrive portal.

So, is it possible to keep these services without the paid subscriptions? do you have any solution or ideas to overcome the situation, or the only way is renewing the subscription?

Best regards.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #2
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

No. Those are paid subscriptions. I don't know how traffic works "across the pond" but we have a free traffic service over here that is, I believe, FM based. It's not, IMHO, as good as the paid service.

I opted to renew BMW Online and RTTI. I have no real need for concierge services.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 07:53 AM   #3
simaozitoo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 520Da (F11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
No. Those are paid subscriptions. I don't know how traffic works "across the pond" but we have a free traffic service over here that is, I believe, FM based. It's not, IMHO, as good as the paid service.

I opted to renew BMW Online and RTTI. I have no real need for concierge services.
Thanks, if there´s no other way, i will have to renew mine also.
Appreciate 0