2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Infotainment system keeps crashing

11-18-2018, 01:32 PM   #1
Syedahmed96
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 520D M Sport White

Infotainment system keeps crashing

First post guys apologies if I'm doing something wrong.

I've had this issue ever since I bought the car last year but it's become such a hassle recently. Basically the infotainment system keeps crashing and rebooting whilst I'm driving. When it restarts it seems to revert back to the setting it was on when I started the car up rather than what it was on just before it crashed. Took it to dealers they said £100 just to look at it. I thought it was due to my phone it may have had a corrupted file or something when I connected via Bluetooth but even without any connections it still plays up. I also can't seem to access my contacts in my previous F20 1 series I could see contacts just fine but it's nowhere to be seen on this one. My car is a 2013 model I don't think it's an NBT unit but I'm not entirely sure and it's got the business media package (bigger screen).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Appreciate 0