2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds WTV: Coilovers

05-11-2019, 06:55 AM   #1
JAYGAMA
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535i M-Sport

WTV: Coilovers

How's it going guys?!

Pulled the plug on some wheels and thought I'd be good with mods for a while.. boy was I wrong. The gap is pissing me off. So, I guess it's time for coilovers.

Vehicle is a 2015 535i.

Anyone selling any??

Thanks!

2015 BMW 535i M-Sport
Stock as fuuu.... for now.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2019, 09:45 AM   #2
JAYGAMA
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep

Sorry, also, not sure why "WTV" shows up..

2015 BMW 535i M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2019, 08:15 AM   #3
spielnicht
Petrolhead
Rep
Drives: 24 X3 M40i/14 550i/08 Z4 3.0si

Garage List
Piece of advice. You should buy coilovers new and from an authorized dealer. All coilovers will require rebuild at some point. This varies by brand/model and mileage on them, but all will eventually require it. Buying used is a ticking time bomb and you have no idea when it started ticking. Buying from an authorized dealer means you also have piece of mind that you can at least get them rebuilt under the warranty terms (e.g. KW is lifetime for most of their products).

Just passing this on because I spent weeks doing my research before ordering KWs
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2019, 01:51 PM   #4
JAYGAMA
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spielnicht View Post
Piece of advice. You should buy coilovers new and from an authorized dealer. All coilovers will require rebuild at some point. This varies by brand/model and mileage on them, but all will eventually require it. Buying used is a ticking time bomb and you have no idea when it started ticking. Buying from an authorized dealer means you also have piece of mind that you can at least get them rebuilt under the warranty terms (e.g. KW is lifetime for most of their products).

Just passing this on because I spent weeks doing my research before ordering KWs
Quote:

Thanks for the advice!! Yeah, after talking with a couple people and doing some research, I may go brand new.

I appreciate the info!!

2015 BMW 535i M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2019, 05:14 PM   #5
Bigfred41
Rep
Drives: 2014 bmw 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYGAMA View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the advice!! Yeah, after talking with a couple people and doing some research, I may go brand new.

I appreciate the info!!
I have brand new BC coil overs for sale. Sold my car this weekend and never installed
Appreciate 0