2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southeast BMW Connected Drive issues

12-20-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
JodyW
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i Sedan

Garage List
2015 BMW 535i  [0.00]
Angry BMW Connected Drive issues

As of 3 days ago I am no longer able to get the BMW ConnectedDrive app to work in my iPhone 6. I did all the normal trouble shooting steps such as restart phone, update iOS, uninstall and re-install the app. After the first re-install of the app it worked for a little while but then would not open again.

Today I tried deleting and re-installing the app but it is no longer on the Apple App Store.

Even though the app is no longer on my phone, when I try to use Connected Drive in my car it asks for USB device to be connected. I plug phone in and after a couple of minutes it shows apps loaded and to start app on device. When I start Amazon Music (only app I really use this for), my phone shows Amazon Music and BMW logo but display in the car says something about updating app.

any suggestions?:
Appreciate 0