2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum F10 HBA(FLA) Modification

10-19-2019, 02:40 AM   #1
CHENG SHIANG
Rep
Drives: bmw e92 m3

F10 HBA(FLA) Modification

My car is 2015 f10 535msport,LED Adaptive headlight,vin:d899790
Under the premise of retaining the original function of the original car, I want to add HBA (FLA) & Garage Remote Control (GTO), I have purchased a new mirror (51169345385) & direction frame (61319354048)

Who can have this experience to provide wiring diagrams and male and female pin and connector part numbers?

Last edited by CHENG SHIANG; 10-22-2019 at 04:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #2
wcr3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i XDrive M Sport

www.newtis.info should have what you are looking for.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 11:39 AM   #3
CHENG SHIANG
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcr3d View Post
www.newtis.info should have what you are looking for.
Thank you for your offer
This is too esoteric, I don't understand.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 02:40 PM   #4
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHENG SHIANG View Post
Thank you for your offer
This is too esoteric, I don't understand.
Can you be specific as what you don't understand about the site?

I'm not an expert...but using the VIN you gave us...I went to the TIS website, entered your VIN, then typed "high beam assist" into the search box just to see what would come up (or find something that would seem to be difficult to understand).

I got a list of reults...and at the very top was this link for HBA that also mentions (NOT KAFAS)...which would probably apply in your case since doing a VIN decode you don't appear to have anything that suggests you have a KAFAS (camera): https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f...gh+beam+assist

If you click the link above...the first link will bring up a wiring diagram. In that diagram you look for the (A60) ELECTROCHROMATIC MIRROR. This wiring diagram shows the wiring color(s) as well as the pin they are associated with. And you can also click on the blue text in the wiring diagram (like the A60)...these are clickable links that will reveal more in depth details and other links that help you keep diving deeper into the site which may lead to further discovery or information you need.

I hope this is helpful in getting a start using the TIS website.

EDIT:. Wiring diagram for FLA EC mirror that shows wire colors and PIN numbers:
  • GN/BR (green/brown) = PIN #3
  • GR/VI (gray/violet) = PIN #6
  • GE/RT (yellow/red) = PIN #4 (gelb=yellow & rot=red in German)
  • GE/BR (yellow/brown = PIN #5
  • BR/SW (brown/black) = PIN #10 (Schwarz=Black in German)

A60*1b repreents the electrical connector to the EC mirror...so if you click on that (blue) link...it will bring up a link that shows that connector view...which shows the location of the PIN (numbers) within the connector (see 2nd image below):
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 10-19-2019 at 03:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2019, 07:23 AM   #5
CHENG SHIANG
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Can you be specific as what you don't understand about the site?

I'm not an expert...but using the VIN you gave us...I went to the TIS website, entered your VIN, then typed "high beam assist" into the search box just to see what would come up (or find something that would seem to be difficult to understand).

I got a list of reults...and at the very top was this link for HBA that also mentions (NOT KAFAS)...which would probably apply in your case since doing a VIN decode you don't appear to have anything that suggests you have a KAFAS (camera): https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f...gh+beam+assist

If you click the link above...the first link will bring up a wiring diagram. In that diagram you look for the (A60) ELECTROCHROMATIC MIRROR. This wiring diagram shows the wiring color(s) as well as the pin they are associated with. And you can also click on the blue text in the wiring diagram (like the A60)...these are clickable links that will reveal more in depth details and other links that help you keep diving deeper into the site which may lead to further discovery or information you need.

I hope this is helpful in getting a start using the TIS website.

EDIT:. Wiring diagram for FLA EC mirror that shows wire colors and PIN numbers:
  • GN/BR (green/brown) = PIN #3
  • GR/VI (gray/violet) = PIN #6
  • GE/RT (yellow/red) = PIN #4 (gelb=yellow & rot=red in German)
  • GE/BR (yellow/brown = PIN #5
  • BR/SW (brown/black) = PIN #10 (Schwarz=Black in German)

A60*1b repreents the electrical connector to the EC mirror...so if you click on that (blue) link...it will bring up a link that shows that connector view...which shows the location of the PIN (numbers) within the connector (see 2nd image below):
Thank you for your offer
I found some information in it.
The two wires of fla are k -canh,k-canL, but I don't know where the pin is a few and then connect to it.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2019, 08:11 AM   #6
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHENG SHIANG View Post
Thank you for your offer
I found some information in it.
The two wires of fla are k -canh,k-canL, but I don't know where the pin is a few and then connect to it.
Unless I'm not seeing it correctly (I am not perfect so I do make mistakes )...it looks like it appears in the diagram that was previously posted.

Here it is again highlighted. The wiring diagram shows the K-CANH & K-CANL wires...their colors...and the pin they are associated with in the connector. I also posted an illustration of the connector which shows where each pin is located within the connector. BMW only indicates the connectors on the end...I added #4 (just in case you were confused).
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2019, 04:10 AM   #7
CHENG SHIANG
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Unless I'm not seeing it correctly (I am not perfect so I do make mistakes )...it looks like it appears in the diagram that was previously posted.

Here it is again highlighted. The wiring diagram shows the K-CANH & K-CANL wires...their colors...and the pin they are associated with in the connector. I also posted an illustration of the connector which shows where each pin is located within the connector. BMW only indicates the connectors on the end...I added #4 (just in case you were confused).
:thumsup:Great.Pin4 pin5 is connected to fla pulg.
According to the picture, fla is a three pin connector .
There is still a lack of fla pin s map.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-22-2019, 09:49 AM   #8
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep

3rd pin will probably be ground (the brown wire)

Appreciate 0