2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Liberal Hypocrisy

06-26-2018, 12:22 PM   #1299
ard5040
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Where to start? How about here:

1. Severe economic regimentation - Trump is "threatening" those companies? Or, he's planning to level the playing field of economic competition...

2. The baker didn't refuse to sell anything to a gay couple; he refused to create something special for a gay couple. Your florist analogy is false - it would be similar to a florist refusing to breed a special orchid for a gay couple. The baker offered to sell anything in the store to the gay couple - he just refused to create something for them. And btw - the Supreme Court agreed with him, 7-2. Further, if the pharmacists offer that drug to everyone else, but not that specific woman, they would lose. If the Red Hen served everyone else but Sarah Sanders, they would be in the wrong. And they are.

3. Maxine said "make sure they know they're not welcome here," following on Sarah Sanders getting booted, and taunted/ridiculed as she went to another restaurant, and others publishing the names, addresses, and schools of ICE agents and their children... "Maybe the 2nd Amendment will take care of her" - isn't quite the same thing.
Thanks bbb. I think you made my point for me. The Supreme Court upheld the bakers right to refuse service on religious grounds. How is that different than the stand that the owner and staff took on moral grounds (my words) by refusing to serve Sanders or any other representative of this administration who condones separating children from their parents regardless of the circumstances. Unless you're suggesting that morality and religion don't go hand in hand? She had every right to refuse service to a self-righteous, born again hypocrite. Oh and you're right, Maxine Waters telling a crowd to let them know that they're not welcome is far different than suggesting that a gun owner take care of HRC. Please let me know what organization or individual is publishing ICE agents information. I'd like to contact them and tell them they're being complete assholes. Don't bother. It was WikiLeaks and they were wrong, period. The source was a Sam Levigne who "scraped" it off Linked In. I don't know of anyone, including myself, who posts their social security number or the names of our kids. I'm going to check if I included my address and phone number but I doubt it. Hey and didn't Trump say "Wiki Leaks, I love Wiki Leaks" or is that a different one.

Last edited by ard5040; 06-26-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 12:23 PM   #1300
Dieselunlimited
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
The progressive left in this country has always employed fascism and violence for political gain, it's in their DNA

(the KKK is a southern Democrat contruct, ANTIFA, et cetera).
Thank goodness the rebublicans passed the 14th amendment, just imagine what would've if dems had their way!?

Last edited by Dieselunlimited; 06-26-2018 at 12:35 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 01:04 PM   #1301
Dieselunlimited
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ard5040 View Post
Thanks bbb. I think you made my point for me. The Supreme Court upheld the bakers right to refuse service on religious grounds. How is that different than the stand that the owner and staff took on moral grounds (my words) by refusing to serve Sanders or any other representative of this administration who condones separating children from their parents regardless of the circumstances. Unless you're suggesting that morality and religion don't go hand in hand? She had every right to refuse service to a self-righteous, born again hypocrite. Oh and you're right, Maxine Waters telling a crowd to let them know that they're not welcome is far different than suggesting that a gun owner take care of HRC. Please let me know what organization or individual is publishing ICE agents information. I'd like to contact them and tell them they're being complete assholes. Don't bother. It was WikiLeaks and they were wrong, period. The source was a Sam Levigne who "scraped" it off Linked In. I don't know of anyone, including myself, who posts their social security number or the names of our kids. I'm going to check if I included my address and phone number but I doubt it. Hey and didn't Trump say "Wiki Leaks, I love Wiki Leaks" or is that a different one.
You need a serious reality check into the party you support!

"Dems" are the party of fascism, racism, and suppression. As all are tools to steal power. Liberals can't get legitimately elected based on policy, so they resort to hostility.

Remember how common it was to see this..... but if it was Obama, you were a racist blah blah blah.

You crack me up with your convienent stats!

#inconvenienttruthstotheleftleaningsheeple
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 01:20 PM   #1302
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:
Where to start? How about here:

1. Severe economic regimentation - Trump is "threatening" those companies? Or, he's planning to level the playing field of economic competition...

2. The baker didn't refuse to sell anything to a gay couple; he refused to create something special for a gay couple. Your florist analogy is false - it would be similar to a florist refusing to breed a special orchid for a gay couple. The baker offered to sell anything in the store to the gay couple - he just refused to create something for them. And btw - the Supreme Court agreed with him, 7-2. Further, if the pharmacists offer that drug to everyone else, but not that specific woman, they would lose. If the Red Hen served everyone else but Sarah Sanders, they would be in the wrong. And they are.

3. Maxine said "make sure they know they're not welcome here," following on Sarah Sanders getting booted, and taunted/ridiculed as she went to another restaurant, and others publishing the names, addresses, and schools of ICE agents and their children... "Maybe the 2nd Amendment will take care of her" - isn't quite the same thing.
I don't think "letting the 2nd amendment take care of her" is encouraging gun violence- it's encouraging people to vote against her.
      06-26-2018, 02:15 PM   #1303
ard5040
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I don't think "letting the 2nd amendment take care of her" is encouraging gun violence- it's encouraging people to vote against her.
I guess that's one way to spin. I think you"re giving Trump too much credit. He's not nearly that bright. "Believe me".
Appreciate 2
Lups10092.50
vtown30.50

06-26-2018, 03:01 PM   #1304
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Quote:
I guess that's one way to spin. I think you"re giving Trump too much credit. He's not nearly that bright. "Believe me".
What makes you the authority of whether a person is bright or not? Credentials?

Most billionaires that become president are not dumb you may not agree with him or like him but he was much smarter than the established parties and candidates.

Let us know when and where you run for office so we can track how bright of a campaign you run. Also, when you are on the billionaires list, please give all of us a heads up.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #1305
ard5040
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post

Most billionaires that become president are not dumb you may not agree with him or like him but he was much smarter than the established parties and candidates.

Let us know when and where you run for office so we can track how bright of a campaign you run. Also, when you are on the billionaires list, please give all of us a heads up.
Having lived in NYC and the metro area for 40 years I probably have a better idea of the real Donald than you do, unless we’re neighbors. I listened to him pathetically impersonate his publicist on WABC radio to tel the host what a genius business man and phenomenal lover he is. My sister-in-law met him in a club in the late eighties. He was chatting up her girlfriend. She laughed at him and told him to get lost. His response, “you know who I am?” He is a joke among REAL real estate developers in the city. Don’t take my word for it. Ask Kelly, McMaster, or Tillerson...”fucking moron”

Last edited by ard5040; 06-26-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Appreciate 3
vtown30.50
lemetier1064.50
c63er727.50

06-26-2018, 03:31 PM   #1306
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Having lived in NYC and the metro area for 40 years I probably have a better idea of the real Donald than you do, unless we’re neighbors. I listened to him pathetically impersonate his publicist on WABC radio to tel the host what a genius business man and phenomenal lover he is. My sister-in-law met him in a club in the late eighties. He was chatting up her girlfriend. She laughed at him and told him to get lost. His response, “you know who I am?” He is a joke among REAL real estate developers in the city. Don’t take my word for it. Ask Kelly, McMaster, or Tillerson...”fucking moron”
Are you calling me a fucking moron? Seriously

He is a narcissist for sure. But, he is a billionaire and our President.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #1307
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Quote:
Tillerson..."fucking moron"
Rex referred to DJT as a "Fucking Moron" amongst other things.
      06-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #1308
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Tillerson..."fucking moron"
Rex referred to DJT as a "Fucking Moron" amongst other things.
Thanks, appreciate the clarification. You never know these days...
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 04:19 PM   #1309
ard5040
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

No, I’m not calling you a fucking moron. John Kelly, Rex Tillerson, Gary Cohen, Jim McMaster all truely bright men, certainly smarter than Trump, have all called TRUMP a fucking moron, a just plain moron, and an idiot. By the way, you don’t know what he’s worth. He’s leveraged up to his man boobs. He is the president but as PT Barnum said “there’s a sucker born every minute”. It hurts but the Republican Party got suckered, BIGLY.
Appreciate 1
      06-26-2018, 04:24 PM   #1310
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

No, I'm not calling you a fucking moron. John Kelly, Rex Tillerson, Gary Cohen, Jim McMaster all truely bright men, certainly smarter than Trump, have all called TRUMP a fucking moron, a just plain moron, and an idiot. By the way, you don't know what he's worth. He's leveraged up to his man boobs. He is the president but as PT Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute". It hurts but the Republican Party got suckered, BIGLY.
Appreciate the clarification. You should try and relax a little though. You may get Trump the board game as a parting gift
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2018, 01:12 AM   #1311
c63er
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Quote:

Having lived in NYC and the metro area for 40 years I probably have a better idea of the real Donald than you do, unless we're neighbors. I listened to him pathetically impersonate his publicist on WABC radio to tel the host what a genius business man and phenomenal lover he is. My sister-in-law met him in a club in the late eighties. He was chatting up her girlfriend. She laughed at him and told him to get lost. His response, "you know who I am?" He is a joke among REAL real estate developers in the city. Don't take my word for it. Ask Kelly, McMaster, or Tillerson..."fucking moron"
Don't forget to mention about hearing about the divorces every night on wpix or the various bankruptcies...

New Yorkers have a very different opinion only because we feel we know the man in a very different way than the general public does.

As usual we call a spade a spade. Eventually the rest will catch up. Or they won't. That's their problem.
      06-27-2018, 02:31 AM   #1312
glennQNYC
Space Force Door Gunner
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
The Supreme Court upheld the bakers right to refuse service on religious grounds. How is that different than the stand that the owner and staff took on moral grounds (my words) by refusing to serve Sanders...
I'm going to exercise the willing suspension of disbelief and say- Perhaps if you had an accurate understanding of Masterpiece Cookshop v Colorado you'd see the difference. Let's give it a try.

Key point: The Masterpiece bakers didn't refuse to serve the gay couple.

They bakers explicitly said they would have no problem creating pies, cupcakes, birthday cakes, or any other baked goods for them, or any other LGBT+ person/couple. They only refused to create cakes for same-sex weddings due to their (firmly-established) religious beliefs. I like to compare this to a kosher deli refusing to make me a cheeseburger. They'll serve me a hamburger, but their religious convictions prevent them from creating a sandwich with both meat and dairy.

The Red Hen's action was different. They refused to serve the Sanders party at all. They then followed and taunted them personally as they walked to another restaurant.

See the difference?
scostu772.50
UncleWede4449.50
SakhirM46890.00