2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds N63TU Intake MAF Pipes! Build your own intake!

11-14-2020, 01:54 PM   #1
5tayTuned
Rep
Drives: 2013 750Li

N63TU Intake MAF Pipes! Build your own intake!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 200.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys, I went through the whole process of making an intake for my 750Li a while back and as everyone knows the biggest hurdle is the MAF sensor housing to allow you to build any style of intake. I was able to tackle that and now have the ability to provide the MAF pipes to anyone who wants to build their own intake!

- Includes PAIR of MAF Pipes
- 3" Aluminum construction
- Direct fit for Stock MAF sensor
- Will fit into stock turbo inlet pipes
- Use silicone piping to make custom intake!

Shipping these out of Atlanta (free shipping in most cases) so you can have them in a couple of days. I have 2 sets left and can order more production if there is any interest!

Lastly, here's a quick tip to building a front facing intake for our cars:
-Buy the "turbo inlet pipes" from the X5M (these mount right up to our turbos and have the flange for the PCV/breather and they route the intake towards the front of the car.
- Connect these MAF Pipes I have to the X5M turbo inlet pipes
- Install factory MAF sensor into he pipes
- Use silicone or aluminum intake piping to rout the filters to behind the grills or anywhere you want! DONE!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 11:47 AM   #2
550bye
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

Garage List
2011 BMW 550i  [5.67]
Not to rain on your parade but I bought this same set off eBay for like $70 and they worked okay. I didn't like that there was no seal from the MAF sensor to the pipe/housing so I ended up buying another full set from another Manufacturer. Sorry but you should lower your price or include the entire intake setup for $200. I spent about that building my own intake originally and it takes the filters to the inside of the kidney grills like others have done.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/70mm-76mm-M...Cclp%3A2334524
Upgraded 51mm turbos, Heatsync Stage 3 Flash, JB4 stacked, BMS WMI, Arm Charge Pipes, Heatsync Catless DPs, X-Pipe, Res Muffler Delete, xHP Stage 3 Trans Flash, Turbosmart Diverter Valves, 3.5 TMAPs, Oil Cooler, Heatsync Front Mounted Max Cool Intakes, Walbro LPFP and e40 mix rollin on Stance SF07 9x20 w/Toyo Extensa and 10.5x20 w/Toyo R888R.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2020, 11:17 PM   #3
wmg/bmw
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i GT Xdrive

Garage List
I did the samething as well, got them from if you can believe Walmart, they sell them for $31 each. https://www.walmart.com/ip/YLSHRF-Ai...ount/821878289

No taking our BMW owners to the cleaners....... This is a real COLD air intake

I have an extra set of MAF sensor holders if anyone wants them $50 for set.
Attached Images

Last edited by wmg/bmw; 12-02-2020 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: left out some message
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2020, 09:02 PM   #4
AnotherM
Cole
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 m5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxpatel View Post
Hey guys, I went through the whole process of making an intake for my 750Li a while back and as everyone knows the biggest hurdle is the MAF sensor housing to allow you to build any style of intake. I was able to tackle that and now have the ability to provide the MAF pipes to anyone who wants to build their own intake!

- Includes PAIR of MAF Pipes
- 3" Aluminum construction
- Direct fit for Stock MAF sensor
- Will fit into stock turbo inlet pipes
- Use silicone piping to make custom intake!

Shipping these out of Atlanta (free shipping in most cases) so you can have them in a couple of days. I have 2 sets left and can order more production if there is any interest!

Lastly, here's a quick tip to building a front facing intake for our cars:
-Buy the "turbo inlet pipes" from the X5M (these mount right up to our turbos and have the flange for the PCV/breather and they route the intake towards the front of the car.
- Connect these MAF Pipes I have to the X5M turbo inlet pipes
- Install factory MAF sensor into he pipes
- Use silicone or aluminum intake piping to rout the filters to behind the grills or anywhere you want! DONE!
Come on, are you buying a $30part and trying to sell it for $200 on ebay and the forums?
Appreciate 0