2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Anyone that's been in my position, life experience, Advise, Stories please!!!

01-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

Anyone that's been in my position, life experience, Advise, Stories please!!!

So I go to the strip club two nights ago and play my cards right with this one girl. I don't blow money on her and let her know that I'd much rather meet her off work. You know go for drinks, a real dinner, something.
But 1) She's Smoking hot and 2) Shes a stripper so as guys we all know we'd jump over backwards for them because there is just something so hot about a stripper

Anyway, I sort of just ignored her attempt for "dancing" and "Private" because obviously at the club they're in money making mode so they're trying to milk you for what you got. So I don't buy into that stuff and her talking all sexy-like doesn't work either.
As much as you want to drop a stack and stuff and feel like you're going to hook up or something, duh you know its not happening

To make a long story short I chat her up and do all the right moves and really focus on her.
I mean, its obvious these chicks hear the you're beautiful lines or you have nice tits etc etc so I don't play any of the cards close to that.
I really got to know the girl and liked her a bit. Long story short she gave me her number called her phone to get mine and at that point I was still like; "She is fucking with me...right?"

Next day she gets off her day job and texts me up to meet her for lunch.
So out of all this I'm half ass surprised she pulled through so of course I took her out.

So at this point think what you like, but this is one of the coolest girls I have ever gotten to know. I can weirdly see myself dating this girl. And get this she drives a stick 328i but thats besides the point, just makes her that much hotter to me.

I just feel weird sense I don't know how to deal with the whole stripper situation. Like do I get jealous? Other guys will be all over her at work, but is that cool if I'm the dude she comes home to? I don't know how to play this from here. What sucks is I really like this girl, but why the hell did I have to meet her there?

I'm stuck need someone who has dated a stripper or how have you dealt with a situation like this?
I really don't know where to go from here.

Plus she likes me for me (I hope). This whole time I haven't made a single flash or any hint towards any kind of money at all. She hasn't seen any of my cars or my place and I wasn't wearing a nice watch or anything stupid like that so for all she knows I could be some broke 9-5 kind of guy with nothing going on. ***which in any case guys, if you use some playup on cash to chase girls...thats weak***

I might be thinking waaaayyyy too far into this, but I'm being an optimist through this whole situation. I keep treading forward with this slight "what if?" inclination and am hoping for the best. But I don't know if I could deal with the late night type of stress associated with this kind of setup.

Last bit I think I should throw in is she's significantly younger at 19, but is in school and proved it. She's far from what my stereotypical stripper persona was in my mind.
So thats the thing too its not like we can go out for drinks or anything like that, she can't go anywhere.

But anyway guys, needed to vent somewhere and don't feel like I could tell my close friends yet as I don't know how they would react or which ones would be ignorant to her situation. So I'm putting it on you guys, I really need some help here.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #2
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
So you've been out with her one time for lunch? I think you're thinking about this a bit too much. Why don't you just see how it goes from here? If you like the chick and she likes you, who gives a shit about her job. The only thing that's tough is the age thing since it limits where you can take her.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda///Monic View Post
I really need some help here.
Don't date strippers.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
T-MC-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda///Monic View Post
So I go to the strip club two nights ago and play my cards right with this one girl. I don't blow money on her and let her know that I'd much rather meet her off work. You know go for drinks, a real dinner, something.
But 1) She's Smoking hot and 2) Shes a stripper so as guys we all know we'd jump over backwards for them because there is just something so hot about a stripper

Anyway, I sort of just ignored her attempt for "dancing" and "Private" because obviously at the club they're in money making mode so they're trying to milk you for what you got. So I don't buy into that stuff and her talking all sexy-like doesn't work either.
As much as you want to drop a stack and stuff and feel like you're going to hook up or something, duh you know its not happening

To make a long story short I chat her up and do all the right moves and really focus on her.
I mean, its obvious these chicks hear the you're beautiful lines or you have nice tits etc etc so I don't play any of the cards close to that.
I really got to know the girl and liked her a bit. Long story short she gave me her number called her phone to get mine and at that point I was still like; "She is fucking with me...right?"

Next day she gets off her day job and texts me up to meet her for lunch.
So out of all this I'm half ass surprised she pulled through so of course I took her out.

So at this point think what you like, but this is one of the coolest girls I have ever gotten to know. I can weirdly see myself dating this girl. And get this she drives a stick 328i but thats besides the point, just makes her that much hotter to me.

I just feel weird sense I don't know how to deal with the whole stripper situation. Like do I get jealous? Other guys will be all over her at work, but is that cool if I'm the dude she comes home to? I don't know how to play this from here. What sucks is I really like this girl, but why the hell did I have to meet her there?

I'm stuck need someone who has dated a stripper or how have you dealt with a situation like this?
I really don't know where to go from here.

Plus she likes me for me (I hope). This whole time I haven't made a single flash or any hint towards any kind of money at all. She hasn't seen any of my cars or my place and I wasn't wearing a nice watch or anything stupid like that so for all she knows I could be some broke 9-5 kind of guy with nothing going on. ***which in any case guys, if you use some playup on cash to chase girls...thats weak***

I might be thinking waaaayyyy too far into this, but I'm being an optimist through this whole situation. I keep treading forward with this slight "what if?" inclination and am hoping for the best. But I don't know if I could deal with the late night type of stress associated with this kind of setup.

Last bit I think I should throw in is she's significantly younger at 19, but is in school and proved it. She's far from what my stereotypical stripper persona was in my mind.
So thats the thing too its not like we can go out for drinks or anything like that, she can't go anywhere.

But anyway guys, needed to vent somewhere and don't feel like I could tell my close friends yet as I don't know how they would react or which ones would be ignorant to her situation. So I'm putting it on you guys, I really need some help here.

I'm sorry bro but I have to keep it real for a second...

If you had all the right moves in the strip club to score this girl, and then bragging about how you weren't a sucker and didn't spend money on her for dances, then you come on here and ask for advice on what to do??? damn dude, maybe I'm just in a bad mood today but you had to know this was coming right? I mean you were hitting on her...and she took it in. If you got all that other shit right then why do you have to ask if you should be jealous or not? Go for it, it's 2010 man!

"tell me what you don't like about yourself..."
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Hit & Quit, Nuff said
      01-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e46

If you have to ask HOW to date a stripper, than the answer is you shouldnt...

You have to be VERY laid back and extremely trustworthy to date a stripper..after reading your post, I dont think you are up to it.. however, nothing wrong with a little hook up every now and then..
      01-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #7
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Well this is why I asked, I may just go for it. Sure back in high school I may have been the jealous type, but I'm a pretty confident guy.
I'm pretty sure I've grown since than.

And thanks Jericho you're totally right. Once I understood her and why shes there, she just seemed like a tough chick who has her priorities straight but just needed an outlet to get where she needs to go. I don't really care if shes a stripper.

Besides I went on a dinner date too and we had an awesome day (In taxi's mind you so she can't see any nice cars) Didn't want to make it seem like I was crazy taking her all over the place so I just mentioned lunch
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

i think she maybe the kind of girl you can date. just because she is a stripper doesn't mean she is bad. but yeah like you said, if you are not open and jealous kind of guy, you won't be able to handle this knowing your girls gonna get touch by other guys, etc.

based on your description, she definitely like you and want to make it go further in the relationship. but keep doing what you were doing so far, those were the right moves.

I think stripper is ok, unless she is giving sex for money, then no. lol
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
i think she maybe the kind of girl you can date. just because she is a stripper doesn't mean she is bad. but yeah like you said, if you are not open and jealous kind of guy, you won't be able to handle this knowing your girls gonna get touch by other guys, etc.

based on your description, she definitely like you and want to make it go further in the relationship. but keep doing what you were doing so far, those were the right moves.

I think stripper is ok, unless she is giving sex for money, then no. lol
Got that right, now that I felt her out a bit I don't feel as worried about letting her into my life a bit.
So now she can know I don't live in a box in an alley and shower at the local YMCA

I just am sort of a giddy little boy again. I haven't felt this way since I was a kid in high school. The whole time I was flirting with her and stuff I thought she was bullshitting me the whole time, but I kept with it because I thought she was hot, and I thank God I did
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
The real problem for me would be getting that glitter cleaned up.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman View Post
Don't date strippers.
+1. I say hit it and quit it too. Not worth the mindfuck to think what they're doing at work. lol.

Give me a call next time you go Ass!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #12
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Dude, we get one of these every month. As somebody who has dated a stripper here is what you need to know. Number one, don't get attached. Date her for a bit, have fun, but don't get attached. Don't be a jealous type, if you even think you may be you are fucked. Strippers have a thing they call 'customers' which you may be, despite what you want to think. These are a stable of guys who usually do not know about each other. They take her out to meals, movies, and over time buy them things. Basically have fake relationships. Sometimes depending on the girl she will sleep with them, but more often than not they won't. If you want to date this chick, know there will be other guys not just getting lapdances but taking your chick out to an expensive dinner and a movie. A lot of the times the 'customer' jsut meets the girl in the club and doesn't spend the money there, but in real life situations. Number two, the fucking drama...Jesus Christ, the drama, but that's self explanatory. Number three, strippers are a lot smarter than most think. In fact I know a few who have gone on to become very successful in the business world (both office/sales jobs and have made enough to open their own bars/nightclubs). You can be a friend, but don't open the door. It's a bad one. If you needed to come to this forum to ask how to handle it you WILL get played by a 19 year old stripper.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Thanks man I really need to hear it. I mean that's what I thought at first and I of course still have quite a bit of skepticism in this situation but if I don't take a shot at it, I wont know.
But you're right, its way too early to be sure. For all I know I could be some other trick and I can't interfere with her money making because at the end of the day, its what she does for a living.

So for sure right now I'm not attached, but the one thing that lets me feel a bit better is shes only done the job for about 2 weeks now so shes still not brain washed I guess.
Maybe I can save her lol. But yeah, I will make the best to not get played by a 19 year old girl
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #14
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...light=stripper
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #15
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

bro....you got a stripper in the wings......looks like you got yourself a situation....

get some.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #16
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

They don't want to be saved, that pisses them off to no end when people think that. Also, it's a life, not a job, just because shes not at the club doesn't mean she isn't working. Why does every guy who posts something like this not listen then ends up getting screwed?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
Cosmop
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i

Have fun but don't get attached.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #18
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuto View Post
They don't want to be saved, that pisses them off to no end when people think that. Also, it's a life, not a job, just because shes not at the club doesn't mean she isn't working. Why does every guy who posts something like this not listen then ends up getting screwed?
I'll feel it out man, if she feels like playing me thats all on her.
But at the moment I'll have fun and see where it goes. If it gets bad I'm not going to hold a grudge
I'll move on just as fast as she does.
Worse comes to worse it will be like an elongated one night stand. We don't dwell on those do we. Plus when they are hot its a added plus
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #19
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Dude, SHE'S A STRIPPER!!!!!:slap:
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #20
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmop View Post
Have fun but don't get attached.
exactly, i had the opportunity to date one back in college days and she turned into a psycho! haha so be careful strippers are hot and fun but some are a little out there.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #21
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

I'll weigh in from Portland, Oregon (most strip clubs per capita in the country).

When I mvoed here, I unexpectedly ended up dating three strippers. I was in your reverse role, where I met them, hooked up, and THEN found out they stripped. I got rid of the first two on those merits, but the third I stayed with for a while. After living here a few years, I've come to find a ton of friends who I'd never expect are strippers also. Honestly, if you're a confident and secure guy you'll be fine. There's usually something wrong with a woman willing to exchange her body for $$, so understand that. I wouldn't get caught up in anything, and keep her on the low in life, because they tend to make brash decisions. Most of the time, I'd just say have fun & do what you're doing with not informing her you have dough.

On the opposite side of that, if you do really dig her, keep her on the back but go for it. She could very well stop stripping in 8 months and be the perf girl.

Also, I don't know how old you are, but at 25, 19 is way too young mentally for me. Wouldn't be able to handle it. She's still going to have that little girl way of thinking, regardless of what it might come across as.
      01-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #22
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Yeah she seems like the all around perfect girl just this speed bump.
But this is the type of insight I'm looking for (Spec1). You actually have experience and have meet them for the "Person(s)" that they are, not like a piece of meat.
People jumping to the stereotype and just saying SHES A STRIPPER, doesn't help or change my perception
Considering them to be whores or the like pisses me off to an extent.

I decided I'm gonna go full speed with it and figure it out. But not informing her I have some dough will be sort of hard. Say we ever head back to my place, unless I were to be a shady mofo and get a room or something ridiculous like that she'll get a clue
Appreciate 0