2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - California Dyno Day

12-28-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
N26Ghost
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i M Sport

Cool Dyno Day

Hi all,

A few of us have negotiated with a CA tuning shop to organize a dyno day.

The date is Saturday, January 19th and the shop location is in Elk Grove.

Just wanted to offer this up to those that were interested.

If you'd like to participate, please reach out to me via this thread and I can provide more information.

At this time, the cost is $60 per person, but may be lowered further based on participation.

The shop and dyno have been used by myself and a number of other forum members and we can attest that it is a quality rig and that the techs take their time to get the data right before saving the runs.

The fee entitles you to 3 dyno passes and you will be provided a printed copy of the dyno graph as well as an emailed copy of the data.

For those of you who have never dyno'd before, this is an opportunity to do so for far less money than it would normally cost. For those tuners out there who want to check their latest output numbers, this is an easy win.

Hope to see you there.