2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum F10 Owners, does your car hesitate or jerk at 0-10 mph??

12-15-2018, 12:51 AM   #243
jonobro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw f10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucwarm2012 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoman39 View Post
I know what you are talking about The throttle is kinda twitchy or lurchy in 1st to 2nd. I have the ZDH package, I found that it's worse in comfort and better in sport. Worse when it's cold, better or non-existent when warm. I've learned to live with it. It just takes a very delicate right foot. You'll get used to it too. My guess is that the car is trying to rip through the gears as fast as possible in city driving to save fuel.
I have a 550I AWD, M SPORT PACKAGE, awesome but cold starts are brutal. The problem was getting unbearable. I had BMW service the car and stated I need a new transmission after two months of ownership. I replace the tranny and it still hard shift in the mornings only, after fifteen minutes of driving the vehicle drive normal, ever since the cold weather came thru but must be in the gear box. Any help is greatly appreciated.
ECU tune or Sprint booster

Do you have any mods, they might help
Appreciate 0