2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds 2014 BMW 550i X-Drive with super low miles

04-07-2021, 11:50 PM   #1
seattle550xi
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i X-Drive

2014 BMW 550i X-Drive with super low miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Sorry for the crappy photos but I figured I would test the waters with cell phone pics for now until I get a proper Autotrader ad put up. I am the 2nd owner and had great plans but I never found the time. I prefer driving my 4Runner in Seattle's crappy weather so these days the BMW mostly waits in the garage for the sun to come out. And now we are moving to Hawaii next summer so I'm downsizing in advance.

The only mods I got around to doing was putting on an M5 Competition exhaust, carbon fiber rear diffuser, black grilles, and plasti-dipping the M-style wheels black. I still have all original parts available as well. There is some curb rash on the wheels which I haven't fixed since i was planning on changing them out. I've got some other parts that I bought that I will probably put up for sale later or may include with a full price offer. Parts include a GT Haus exhaust remote valve controller kit, carbon fiber front lip and carbon fiber trunk lid spoiler.

Currently around 49,500 miles
asking price is 25K obo
located in Seattle area
color is carbon black with black interior

Features: X-Drive, Winter package, Technology Package, M-Sport Trim, heated/cooled front seats, seat massagers, soft-close doors, rear heated seats, head-up display, heated steering wheel, lane departure warning, surround-view camera, side-view cameras, adaptive headlights, heated mirrors, auto-high beams, sunroof, power sunshade, paddle shifters, rain-sensing wipers, headlight washers, and probably some other things I don't know about. Msg me for the VIN if you want to decode

Vehicle still has a loan on it so will likely have to meet with buyer at credit union to process title release and transfer to your name or your bank's name if you are financing. It's a pretty simple process. I'll be posting locally on autotrader soon but i thought I'd test the waters here first!

Attached Images

Last edited by seattle550xi; 04-08-2021 at 02:49 AM..
Appreciate 2
      05-05-2021, 02:51 PM   #2
Jacob_f10
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle550xi View Post
Sorry for the crappy photos but I figured I would test the waters with cell phone pics for now until I get a proper Autotrader ad put up. I am the 2nd owner and had great plans but I never found the time. I prefer driving my 4Runner in Seattle's crappy weather so these days the BMW mostly waits in the garage for the sun to come out. And now we are moving to Hawaii next summer so I'm downsizing in advance.

The only mods I got around to doing was putting on an M5 Competition exhaust, carbon fiber rear diffuser, black grilles, and plasti-dipping the M-style wheels black. I still have all original parts available as well. There is some curb rash on the wheels which I haven't fixed since i was planning on changing them out. I've got some other parts that I bought that I will probably put up for sale later or may include with a full price offer. Parts include a GT Haus exhaust remote valve controller kit, carbon fiber front lip and carbon fiber trunk lid spoiler.

Currently around 49,500 miles
asking price is 25K obo
located in Seattle area
color is carbon black with black interior

Features: X-Drive, Winter package, Technology Package, M-Sport Trim, heated/cooled front seats, seat massagers, soft-close doors, rear heated seats, head-up display, heated steering wheel, lane departure warning, surround-view camera, side-view cameras, adaptive headlights, heated mirrors, auto-high beams, sunroof, power sunshade, paddle shifters, rain-sensing wipers, headlight washers, and probably some other things I don't know about. Msg me for the VIN if you want to decode

Vehicle still has a loan on it so will likely have to meet with buyer at credit union to process title release and transfer to your name or your bank's name if you are financing. It's a pretty simple process. I'll be posting locally on autotrader soon but i thought I'd test the waters here first!
If I had waited another year before getting mine I would have HAPPILY driven down to pick yours up 😪
      05-10-2021, 08:21 AM   #3
marmit2017
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 535i 13 328i xDrive

Can you pm me the vin
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2021, 08:59 AM   #4
nbeecher
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535i xrive

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2021, 11:00 PM   #5
DeeEggOhh
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Interested but I’m in Texas. Any way it’s possible to do this transaction?
Appreciate 0