2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT Extended Warranty Bronze Plan question

03-01-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
Socom
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 535Xi

Extended Warranty Bronze Plan question

Hey guys,

I got one of those letters in the mail stating that i qualify for an extended bmw warranty for my 2011 BMW 535i xdrive with 77k miles, sold in 02/2011. So i called to see what they offer and they offered me the Bronze plan for $4500 for 24k miles and 4 years.

I haven't heard of the bronze plan, i've seen the powertrain plus, gold, and platinum. I didn't even think my car qualified since its over 8 years old but i guess its a different plan. The guy said it covers everything the powertrain plus covers but a little less than the Gold plan (doesn't cover electrical door locks and windows). $4500 seems a lot for only 24k miles, i mean i barely put miles on my car to begin with hence why i have 77k miles in 8 years but still. I asked if they can reduce the price and they said they cant.

What are you thoughts on this guys? is the bronze plan legit? it has a $200 deductible too with a 30 day waiting period to use it and i can use the warranty at any bmw dealership nationwide.
Appreciate 0