2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Road map europe west 2021
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-06-2022, 10:21 AM   #45
koklemag
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 535xD F11 (2014)
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: France

iTrader: (0)

Ok thanks. Will do the necessary and will PM you. Thanks a lot
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2022, 06:10 PM   #46
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

hi!
I have a F10 2010 prob. CIC
VIN:WBAFW11090C706604
current
101183011
Road Map Europe MOVE 2019

any chance to get FSC for Road Map Europe MOVE West 2021, please?
many thanks to y'all
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2022, 07:12 PM   #47
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
hi!
I have a F10 2010 prob. CIC
VIN:WBAFW11090C706604
current
101183011
Road Map Europe MOVE 2019

any chance to get FSC for Road Map Europe MOVE West 2021, please?
many thanks to y'all
Thanks
You have CHAMP2 Head Unit, not CIC. Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 05:32 AM   #48
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
You have CHAMP2 Head Unit, not CIC. Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.
Hello.
I don't have champ2. I have CIC I have already bought two FSC codes for life a few years ago but when I want to update it asks me for the code again and I no longer have it.
Thanks a lot. I send you a pm.
molain10@hotmail.com
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 10:34 AM   #49
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
Hello.
I don't have champ2. I have CIC I have already bought two FSC codes for life a few years ago but when I want to update it asks me for the code again and I no longer have it.
Thanks a lot. I send you a pm.
molain10@hotmail.com
You can NOT have CIC and have Europe MOVE map as you claim. IMPOSSIBLE. MOVE map is for CHAMP2, and PREMIUM MAP is for CIC.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 01:07 PM   #50
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
You can NOT have CIC and have Europe MOVE map as you claim. IMPOSSIBLE. MOVE map is for CHAMP2, and PREMIUM MAP is for CIC.
Hello.
You sure know better than me.
Depending on the model and year of my car it can only be CIC.
I have been using Move for years, the premium version I read that they were for the Professional browser model and I have a business browser.
Thank you very much for the help in advance
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 01:15 PM   #51
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
Hello.
You sure know better than me.
Depending on the model and year of my car it can only be CIC.
That's wrong. You do NOT Have CIC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
Hello.
I have been using Move for years, the premium version I read that they were for the Professional browser model and I have a business browser.
Thank you very much for the help in advance
That's right. You have 606 Business Navigation, which is CHAMP2 head unit, and it runs MOVE Map, whereas 609 Professional Navigation, which is CIC head unit, and it runs PREMIUM map.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 02:59 PM   #52
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Thank you very much for the clarification.
I have visited a page for the sale of FSC codes and the alternatives they offer are these.
What would mine be?

FSC Codes Lifetime Bmw Maps.

BMW CIC, NBT and NBT Evo ID4.
thanks for your help
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 03:11 PM   #53
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
Thank you very much for the clarification.
I have visited a page for the sale of FSC codes and the alternatives they offer are these.
What would mine be?

FSC Codes Lifetime Bmw Maps.

BMW CIC, NBT and NBT Evo ID4.
thanks for your help
None of them. You have CHAMP2, which is not listed.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 03:37 PM   #54
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Ok thanks, could you help me with a lifetime code for champ2? Please?
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 03:44 PM   #55
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
Ok thanks, could you help me with a lifetime code for champ2? Please?
Thanks
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 04:07 PM   #56
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
Thanks friend
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 04:19 PM   #57
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Could you help me with this other one, which belongs to my brother?
He has now, Road map europe Premium 2011
I need the code lifetime for this map
Europe West PREMIUM USB 2022-1.7z
wbawy31060L554027.
This must be CIC.
Thank you and regards
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 04:30 PM   #58
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotake View Post
Could you help me with this other one, which belongs to my brother?
He has now, Road map europe Premium 2011
I need the code lifetime for this map
Europe West PREMIUM USB 2022-1.7z
wbawy31060L554027.
This must be CIC.
Thank you and regards
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2022, 04:51 PM   #59
jotake
New Member
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw F10 520D
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Gipuzkoa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.

Thank you very much friend
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 10:42 AM   #60
APas
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW F11 535I
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Amsterdam

iTrader: (0)

Hi All, I'm looking for the updated version of the NBT navigation can any body sent me a link. BTW sorry for the next 2 useless massage to activate my PM
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 10:43 AM   #61
APas
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW F11 535I
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Amsterdam

iTrader: (0)

thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 10:44 AM   #62
APas
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW F11 535I
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Amsterdam

iTrader: (0)

regards Apas
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 09:11 AM   #63
rchopra888
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW 520d
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi All,

I have the FSC generator, out of interest does anyone know what happens if i enter the incorrect FSC code. Will the previous navigation still work or will it cause errors?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 11:15 AM   #64
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchopra888 View Post
Hi All,

I have the FSC generator, out of interest does anyone know what happens if i enter the incorrect FSC code. Will the previous navigation still work or will it cause errors?

Thanks
Depends on Head Unit. PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2022, 02:30 PM   #65
mjakupi
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: Bmw f11
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North Macedonia

iTrader: (0)

Hello i would like to update my maps to newest, anyone can help thanks?
Model: BMW F11 2012
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2022, 03:03 PM   #66
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
41,224
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjakupi View Post
Hello i would like to update my maps to newest, anyone can help thanks?
Model: BMW F11 2012
Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST